Who doesn’t love Marshmallows in their cup of Hot Chocolate? And what’s better than having a Fancy Marshmallow to a good cup of Cocoa. We love these fun and Fancy Marshmallows. The possibilities are endless as you dip your favorite treats.
Watch for a Fancy Marshmallow Tasty Video
About this Recipe
A good cup of Hot Chocolate needs a Fancy Marshmallow to top it off! I’m not wrong here, trust me. Make up a batch of my Hot Chocolate Mix and try one of these Fancy Marshmallows on top for good measure. Mmmm.. nothing better!
I love the reactions of my family when they see one of these BIG Marshmallows in their cup of Hot Cocoa.
Instant Pot Fun Fact:
Pour 3-4 cups of water in your Instant Pot and set to Saute’ then use a large glass bowl on top (like a double broiler) to melt the chocolate. It’s smooth!
Choose Crushed Candy Cane, Andes Mints, M&M’s, Sprinkles, and more to make these fun Fancy Marshmallows. Use white chocolate or milk chocolate. The possibilities are endless
You can make Fancy Marshmallows and package them up for neighbor gifts with our Hot Chocolate Mix. Super Fun Neighbor Holiday Gift.
Don’t forget your children’s teachers too! They would love some Hot Chocolate Mix and Fancy Marshmallows in a fun holiday mug. It’s an easy gift they will love.
I wish I could say that Hot Chocolate was a treat during the cold winter months where I live, but I honestly love it all year round. I suppose I get that from my mother who will drink Hot Chocolate in 90 degree weather and love it. My son is now hooked too!
Adding Fancy Marshmallows is a fun Holiday Tradition to bring extra smiles and memories. It’s so easy to make and I love the large square marshmallows typically used for Smore’s. They are a perfect size for a cup of cocoa and make the BEST Fancy Marshmallows too.
Some of our Favorite Products
Devour Dinner is participate of the Amazon Affiliates LLC program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a mean for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. We appreciate your clicks.
Pin this Recipe for Later!
Click the Red Pinterest Save button in the upper left corner of the pictures below
If you don’t have an Instant Pot to melt chocolate. Use a microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir after ever 30 seconds and when smooth, stop!
- 1 pkg Jet Pull SmoreMallows
- 4 Bricks of White Chocolate Bark
- 1/2 Cup Andes Mints Crushed
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Candy Canes (approx. 4-6 candy canes)
- 1/2 Cup Mini M&M's
- 1/2 Cup Sprinkles
- Chop White Chocolate Bark into smaller pieces.
- Using an Instant Pot Pressure Cooker, add 3-4 cups of water to the pot. Place a larger glass bowl on top and use as a double broiler.
- Set Instant Pot to Saute' and allow too get warm (3-4 minutes)
- Place chopped white chocolate bark into bowl
- The heat from the steam will melt the chocolate. Stir as needed until smooth.
- Turn off. The chocolate will stay melted as you dip your marshmallows.
- Place each of the candy pieces in separate smaller bowls
- Dip each marshmallow into the chocolate on one side and then dip into candy pieces.
- Lay candy side up on wax paper to cool
- Store in a large gallon zip-lock bag until ready to use
You can also melt chocolate bark in the microwave for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes, stirring after ever 30 seconds until smooth.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 161 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 5mg Sodium: 21mg Carbohydrates: 21g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 18g Protein: 1g