Published February 2018 | Updated April 2021 | by Devour Dinner
Be Our Guest, put our service to the test… Try the Grey Stuff Recipe, it’s delicious…. Don’t believe me? Ask the Dishes! A favorite dessert served at the Be Our Guest Restaurant in Disney World is the Grey Stuff Recipe. It is wonderfully delicious.
This No-Bake Dessert can be made and ready to serve in less than 30 minutes. The Grey Stuff is a whipped pudding full of flavor and is perfect all on its own and even better served on a brownie or a cookie.
However you serve the Grey Stuff, you will find it’s delicious!
What's in the Grey Stuff Recipe?
- Cool Whip
- Vanilla Pudding
- Oreo Cookies
How To Make The Grey Stuff
There are only a few ingredients in this wonderful dessert. Vanilla pudding, Cool Whip, crushed Oreo cookies and milk. How can you go wrong with this?
- Mix milk and Instant Vanilla Pudding and then put it in the refrigerator to set up for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, use a food processor to crush up the cookies to a fine power. Remove any big chunks and add to your set vanilla pudding.
- Then gently fold in your whipped topping. Place back in the refrigerator to set up.
- I used a galloon zip-lock bag to hold the mixture to set up. Then when I was ready I cut the corner off and piped it onto whatever I was serving it on. In this case, a brownie!
What to serve with Grey Stuff Recipe?
This dessert is perfect all one it's own. Adding a few edible pearls on top will really dress it up and would be perfect at a themed Beauty and the Beast part.
Traditionally Grey Stuff is served by itself, however, adding on top of a thick fudge brownie is absolutely delicious. Or try and serve on top of a sugar or shortbread cookie. It's magical!
Beauty and the Beast is a Disney Classic and with the live version remake it has ignited many memories for young and old.
If you could only imagine being at the elegant table with a dancing candlestick running around. Such gentle magic would be memorizing for sure. You would surely love each part of the meal, but trying the Grey Stuff would be a highlight, I think.
The Grey Stuff Recipe is simple and easy to make, even those young prince and princesses can help make the Grey Stuff to enjoy at a family feast.
This simple dessert is so much more fun when you think about how much the dishes enjoy this dessert too. So make sure you leave a little behind. If you don’t believe me… Just ask the Dishes!
The cookie base I used in these photos is actually a Swig Cookie without frosting. A soft sugar cookie and let me tell you, it's delicious!
Kid Friend Desserts
- Mickey Mouse Oreos
- Grinch Fudge
- S'mores Dip
- How to make Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Halloween Donuts
- S'mores Muddy Buddies
- Easy Cake Mix Cookies
- Piñata Cupcakes
- Strawberry Brownie Kabobs
Grey Stuff fm Be Our Guest Restaurant
- 1 3.4oz Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 ½ Cup Milk
- 1 8oz Cool Whip
- 12 Oreo Cookies Crumbs
- 2 Tbs Wilton Pearls Black, Silver, and White
- In a mixing bowl add Instant Vanilla Pudding, and 1 ½ cup milk and whisk until smooth.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to set up.
- Meanwhile use a food process and chop/blend cookies to fine crumbs. Remove any big chunks. The finer the better!
- Hand stir cookie crumbs into vanilla pudding.
- Fold in cool whip and combine.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour to set up.
- Serve over a brownie, cookie or just plain. Sprinkle with Wilton candy pearls.