Be Our Guest, put our service to the test… Try the Grey Stuff, it’s delicious…. Don’t believe me? Ask the Dishes! A favorite dessert served at the Be Our Guest Restaurant in Disney World is the “Grey Stuff”. It is wonderfully delicious. The Grey Stuff is a whipped pudding full of flavor and is perfect all on it’s own and even better served on a brownie or a cookie. However you serve the Grey Stuff, you will find it’s delicious!
There are only a few ingredients in this wonderful dessert. Vanilla pudding, Cool Whip, crushed Oreo cookies and milk. How can you go wrong with this? Mix your milk and instant vanilla pudding and then put it in the refrigerator to set up for about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, use a food processor to crush up the cookies to a fine power. Remove any big chunks and add to your set vanilla pudding. Then gently fold in your whipped topping. Place back in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set up firm.
I used a galloon zip-lock bag to hold the mixture to set up. Then when I was ready I cut the corner off and piped it onto whatever I was serving it on. In this case, a brownie!
Beauty and the Beast is a Disney Classic and with the live version remake recently it has ignited many memories for young and old. If you could only imagine being at the elegant table with a dancing candlestick running around. Such gentle magic would be memorizing for sure. You would surely love each part of the meal, but trying the Grey Stuff would be a highlight, I think.
The Grey Stuff Recipe is simple and easy to make, even those young prince and princesses can help make the Grey Stuff to enjoy at a family feast. This simple dessert is so much more fun when you think about how much the dishes enjoy this dessert too. So make sure you leave a little behind. If you don’t believe me… Just ask the Dishes!
Grey Stuff fm Be Our Guest Restaurant
- 1 3.4oz Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 8oz Cool Whip
- 12 Oreo Cookies Crumbs
- 2 Tbs Wilton Pearls Black, Silver, and White
- In a mixing bowl add Instant Vanilla Pudding, and 1 1/2 cup milk and whisk until smooth.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to set up.
- Meanwhile use a food process and chop/blend cookies to fine crumbs. Remove any big chunks. The finer the better!
- Hand stir cookie crumbs into vanilla pudding.
- Fold in cool whip and combine.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour to set up.
- Serve over a brownie, cookie or just plain. Sprinkle with Wilton candy pearls.