Disney lovers will be thrilled to make these Mickey Mouse Candy Dipped Oreos for your next party or event
It’s kind of Fun to do the Impossible ~ Walt Disney
Disney makes me smile and especially Mickey Mouse. So these fun cookies are a real treat looking just like Mickey’s iconic pants!
15 Servings | Ready in 30 minutes | Good for Dessert | 6qt Instant Pot
With only a few ingredients you can quickly make these fun Mickey Mouse Dipped Oroes. Red Candy Melts, and a few white chocolate chips with a package of OREOs is all you need.
There is no better way to melt chocolate than to use the Saute’ button on your Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker.
Just pour 4-5 cups of water into the tub and pace a large glass bowl on top! The bowl needs to be bigger than the Instant Pot so it won’t fall down inside.
The steam will gently melt the wafters to a smooth consistency, perfect for dipping!
Once the candy wafers are melted make sure to line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
Then dip the OREO cookie half way into the Candy Melts and place on the cookie sheet.
Top with 2 white chips for the buttons and allow to cool.
Mickey Mouse is celebrating his 90th Birthday this year! What a better way to celebrate with this cookies!
You can freeze these cookies for later if they last that long in your home. For me, they were eaten up in a day!
More Great Dipped Recipes ~ Try Them!
- Chocolate Dipped Pecan Sandies Cookies
- Candy Dipped Valentine’s Day OREOs
- Leprechaun Dipped OREO’s
- Chocolate Dipped Chips
Want to Save this Recipe for Later? PIN IT NOW!
Mickey Mouse Candy Dipped Oreos
- 1 pkg Red Candy Melts
- 1 Pkg Oreo Cookies
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Instant Pot Directions:
- Pour 4-5 cups water into the Instant Pot and press the Saute' button
- Place a large glass bowl on top of the Instant Pot
- Place Red Candy Melts in the bowl. The steam will melt the candy smooth. Stir occasionally.
- When candy is all melted turn instant pot off.
- Dip 1/2 of each OREO cookie in the red candy melts and pace on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Place 2 white chocolate chips on each cookie for the buttons of Mickey Mouse's pants
- Allow to cool until hardened and serve. Enjoy!
- Pour Candy melts into a glass bowl and microwave for 2-3 minutes stirring after every 30 seconds until smooth. Then follow the directions above