It all started with a mouse, Mickey Mouse that is. Disney lovers will be thrilled to make these Mickey Mouse Dipped Oreos for your next party or event. You don't need a reason to bring smiles to the faces of those you love. With a few simple ingredients you can make these fun Dipped Oreos in no time.
It's kind of Fun to do the Impossible ~ Walt Disney
Disney makes me smile and especially Mickey Mouse. I've always been inspired by Walt Disney, his creative mind, his passion, and love for making everyone feel like a kid. So these fun cookies are a real treat looking just like Mickey's iconic pants!
15 Servings | Ready in 30 minutes | Good for Dessert | 6qt Instant Pot
With only a few ingredients you can quickly make these fun Mickey Mouse Dipped Oroes. Red Candy Melts, and a few white chocolate chips with a package of OREOs is all you need.
How to melt Candy Wafter in the Instant Pot
There is no better way to melt chocolate or candy wafers than to use the Saute' button on your Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker.
Just pour 4-5 cups of water into the tub and pace a large glass bowl on top! The bowl needs to be bigger than the Instant Pot so it won't fall down inside.
The steam will gently melt the wafters to a smooth consistency, perfect for dipping!
Once the candy wafers are melted make sure to line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
Then dip the OREO cookie half way into the Candy Melts and place on the cookie sheet.
Top with 2 white chips for the buttons and allow to cool.
Mickey Mouse is celebrating his 90th Birthday this year! What a better way to celebrate with this cookies!
You can freeze these cookies for later if they last that long in your home. For me, they were eaten up in a day!
More Great Dipped Recipes ~ Try Them!
- Chocolate Dipped Pecan Sandies Cookies
- Candy Dipped Valentine’s Day OREOs
- Leprechaun Dipped OREO’s
- Chocolate Dipped Chips
Want to Save this Recipe for Later? PIN IT NOW!
Mickey Mouse Candy Dipped Oreos
- 8 ounces pkg Red Candy Melts
- 24 Oreos Cookies
- ½ Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Instant Pot Directions:
- Pour 4-5 cups water into the Instant Pot and press the Saute' button
- Place a large glass bowl on top of the Instant Pot
- Place Red Candy Melts in the bowl. The steam will melt the candy smooth. Stir occasionally.
- When candy is all melted turn instant pot off.
- Dip ½ of each OREO cookie in the red candy melts and pace on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Place 2 white chocolate chips on each cookie for the buttons of Mickey Mouse's pants
- Allow to cool until hardened and serve. Enjoy!
- Pour Candy melts into a glass bowl and microwave for 2-3 minutes stirring after every 30 seconds until smooth. Then follow the directions above
All nutrition values are approximate and calculated by a plugin and are provided as a courtesy. Adding or subtracting ingredients will change the nutritional value.