Frozen dipped Oreos are a delicious and fun treat for the entire family to eat as they curl up and watch this Disney film on their home screens.
Not only does it fit in perfectly with the movie, but these cookies do great for a simple winter month snack as well.
With Frozen Oreo cookies being an easy to make snack, you can have your kids help you prepare them a few hours before turning on the movie, giving the cookies plenty of time to set and the kids a chance to work up that appetite!
Although, who am I kidding, kids always have room for sweets!
Just picture curling up on the couch under a blanket, lights dimmed and family gathered around the tv with a bowl of popcorn and these Frozen dipped Oreos as concessions.
Doesn’t that sound lovely? Whether you’re enjoying the original classic or the new version, the cookies will go great with either.
If you’re wondering what else you can make before doing a DIY home theater experience, I highly suggest looking at my snack recipes because there are some great options, including this Smores Muddy Buddies recipe.
It’s another one that can be made within a few minutes before the show starts.
What’s In Frozen Dipped Oreos?
- White Wafer Candies
- Snowflake Sprinkles
How to make Frozen Oreos Cookies in your Instant Pot
- Place 2 cups water in your Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker.
- Press the Saute button.
- Place the White Candy Wafers in a large glass bowl.
- Place the bowl on top of the Pressure Cooker.
- The steam from the water will heat up the glass bowl and melt candy wafers.
- Stir the wafers as they melt, until it’s smooth.
- Turn the Pressure Cooker off.
- Place some Parchment Paper on a cookie sheet.
- Dip half of the Oreo in the melted candy wafers and then place them on a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the cookies with Snowflake Sprinkles.
- Allow them to cool so that they can set.
How to Store Frozen Oreos Cookies
After allowing the cookies to set completely, you can keep them stored inside an airtight container or a Ziploc bag until ready to eat.
Holding them at room temperature is completely fine as these cookies do not need to be placed inside of the fridge.
Are Frozen Oreos Cookies Frozen?
While the name may sound misleading these cookies are actually in no need of being placed inside of the freezer.
These “Frozen Oreos” are themed after the movie Frozen, and not a description of how cold they must be.
That being said, frozen Oreos taste amazing, so if you wish to freeze them before eating, you may choose to do so.
More Delicious Dipped Chocolate Recipes
- Peanut Butter Double Dipped Oreos
- Easy Buckeye Recipe
- Mickey Mouse Candy Dipped Oreos
- Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips
- Chocolate Dipped Pecan Sandies
- Valentine Oreos
- Easy Christmas Cookies
- White Chocolate Christmas Cookies
Frozen Dipped Oreos
- 1 pkg Oreos
- 1 pkg White Wafer Candies
- 1 bottle Snowflake Sprinkles
- Place 2 cups water in Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker
- Press Saute
- In a large glass bowl place White Candy Wafers
- Place bowl on top of Pressure Cooker
- Steam from the water will heat up the glass bowl and melt candy wafers
- Stir wafers as they melt until smooth
- Turn Pressure Cooker off
- Place Parchment Paper on cookie sheet
- Dip 1/2 of Oreo in melted candy wafer and place on cookie sheet
- Sprinkle cookies with Snowflake Sprinkles and allow to cool and set before eating.