Santa will love these Christmas Cookies dipped in white chocolate with Andes Peppermint Chocolate sprinkled on top and I bet a few others will too!
A Soft Sugar Cookie with the flavors of Christmas make this a truly special Christmas Cookie.
6-8 Servings | Ready in 30 mins | Perfect for Dessert
A simple Sugar Cookie Recipe and then dipped in almond bark and topped with Andes Peppermint Pieces. A true Christmas Cookie Recipe that is timeless. But the best part, it's also super simple too!
You know you want a bite of these amazing Christmas Cookies!
Instant Pot Christmas Cookies:
This is one of those tips you never knew you could use the Instant Pot for but guess what? YOU CAN!
I love to melt chocolate using the Instant Pot because it’s so smooth and easy.
I don’t have to worry about burning the chocolate. It just melts so easily. See the tips in the recipe card below
These 2-3 bite cookies are a Christmas Cookie Tradition in our home. Santa is often welcomed into our home with this Christmas Cookie Recipe.
But don’t forget to leave some milk and carrots and celery for the reindeer too!
The recipe is pretty straight forward, I will sometimes even roll the balls in sugar before baking for just an extra special little touch of magic. It’s good. Give it a try!
With all the varieties in Christmas Cookies, what makes this Christmas Cookie Recipe stand out?
Well, it’s a soft sugar cookie recipe with perfect texture. OF course when you add dipped white chocolate with Andes Peppermint you can easily see why this is a must Cookie Recipe.
Pin this Recipe for Later!
These Christmas Cookies are best with the Andes Mint Pieces found around the Holidays. Look in the baking section by the other chocolate chips.
More Holiday Treats!
- Easy Christmas Cookies
- Dulce de Leche
- Pecan Pie
- 1 Hour Cinnamon Rolls
- S'mores Muddy Buddies
- Chocolate Dipped Pecan Sandies
- Peanut Butter Scotcharoos
- Fancy Marshmallows
- Sweet Roll
- Eggnog Pie
- Hot Chocolate
- Eggnog Quick Bread
- Holiday Chex Mix
- Apple Pie Chex Mix
- The Grey Stuff
- ½ Cup Butter
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- ¼ Cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Cup Flour
- 3-4 cubes of White almond Bark
- 1 Cup Andes Peppermint Pieces
- In a stand mixer or a large bowl place butter and sugar(s) and cream until light and fluffy
- Add egg and mix
- Add vegetable oil and mix thoroughly
- Add flour, baking soda and cream of tartar and mix.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop cookies onto a baking sheet. OR make 1 inch balls with your hands.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes
- Remove from oven and place cookies on a wire rack to cool
- Chop Almond Bark and place in a separate bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes stirring after every 30 seconds until smooth. OR use an Instant Pot Pressure Cooker with 3-4 cups of water in the pot on Saute'. Place a larger bowl on top as a double broiler. The steam will melt the chocolate. Stir until smooth.
- Dip ½ of each cookie in white chocolate and place on wax paper.
- Sprinkle Andes Peppermint Pieces on top and allow to cool until hard
- *Can be frozen
Submit a Comment