4 Ingredient No Bake Eggnog Pie is perfect for the Holidays. Make ahead and freeze for a holiday party or whip up for dessert tonight. Eggnog is a Holiday tradition.
About this Recipe
With just 4 simple ingredients you can quickly make this no bake Eggnog Pie for Dessert. Perfect for Holiday Parties or even New Years Eve with this tasty Eggnog winter Treat.
Eggnog is a Holiday flavor and a hard ingredient to find other times of year which makes it even more fun to enjoy for the Holidays and New Years Eve celebrations.
This no bake Pie whips up in minutes and can be frozen for up too 3 months.
No Bake Pies
The ease of No Bake Pies is wonderful. This 4 ingredient recipe can be make in only a few minutes. It’s a perfect recipe to introduce little hands in the kitchen. The kids will find success in making a pie to be proud of.
What is Eggnog?
Eggnog is a milk punch or an egg and milk punch made with milk, cream, sugar and whipped egg whites. Often served with alcohol.
Watch for a quick Tasty Eggnog Pie Video
Some of our Favorite Products
Devour Dinner is participate of the Amazon Affiliates LLC program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a mean for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. We appreciate your clicks.
When was Eggnog Invented?
Fun Fact: It’s believed Eggnog dates back to the 13th Century.
When does Eggnog hit the store shelves?
Typically Eggnog shows up on the shelves mid November
Pin this Recipe for Later!
Click the Red Pinterest Save button in the upper left corner of the pictures below
Do you love Eggnog and are always sad when you can no longer get it? Make this Eggnog Pie and Freeze it, it will save up to 3 months in the freezer and you can enjoy your favorite flavor for Pi Day! 😉
- 1 gramcracker crust pie shell
- 1 small box Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 3/4 Cup Eggnog
- 1 small container of whipped topping (divided)
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg *optional
- In a bowl combine vanilla pudding and eggnog and whisk to combine
- Add 1/2 container of whipped topping. Reserve other have for garnish.
- Fold whipping topping with pudding mixture.
- Add pudding mixture to gram cracker crust and spread evenly
- Place remaining whipped topping on top and garnish with Nutmeg.
- Cover and freeze for later use, or place in refrigerator for 1 hour to serve
- To Thaw: Remove from Freezer and allow to thaw on counter for 1 hour before serving.
Freeze: This is a no bake Freezer pie and can be frozen for up to 3 months if properly stored.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 174 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 45mg Sodium: 150mg Carbohydrates: 23g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 10g Protein: 6g