4 Ingredient No Bake Eggnog Cream Pie is perfect for the Holidays and well into the New Year! Make ahead and freeze for a holiday party or whip up for dessert tonight. Eggnog is a Holiday tradition in our home and always asked for by friends and family. This recipe has been shared by thousands and loved by even more!
6-8 Servings | Ready in 1 Hour | Freeze up to 4 months
Can I tell you a secret? I will make 2 or 3 of these No Bake Eggnog pies and freeze them as soon as I see Egg Nog in the stores. They are OFF LIMITS until January.
And I always secretly hope there is still one left for Pi Day in March. This is no joke. We love no bake pie recipes.
Making a Freezer Pie really only takes a few minutes to whip up, which is ideal and having an Eggnog Pie recipe in the freezer means I always have a treat for special moments.
Eggnog is a Holiday flavor and a hard ingredient to find other times of year which makes it even more fun to enjoy for the Holidays and New Years Eve celebrations. For those that LOVE Eggnog you know what I mean, a family favorite. It's a thick rich drink that is also wonderful when used in recipes such as Eggnog Quick Bread or Eggnog French Toast. And one of my new favorites are Eggnog Cookies with a delicious frosting.
This no bake eggnog pie with vanilla pudding mix whips up in minutes and can be frozen for up to 4 months.
Do you like easy freezer pies? Me too! You might also like Symphony Pie with a delicious Symphony Chocolate Bar, only a 3 ingredient recipe and it’s wonderful.
OR you might like this Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Pie. But let me warn you, this pie is rich and you will only need a small slice.
No Bake Pies
The ease of No Bake Pies is wonderful. This 4 ingredient recipe can be make in only a few minutes. It’s a perfect recipe to introduce little hands in the kitchen. The kids will find success in making a pie to be proud of.
Ice cream Pies have a more solid texture than a cream no bake pie and are equally as good. Try making eggnog ice cream and pour into a graham cracker crust pie plate. Delish!
What is a No Bake Pie?
The name gives it away, there is No Baking Involved. Typically No Bake Recipes use very few ingredients.
What is Eggnog?
Eggnog is a milk punch or an egg and milk punch made with milk, cream, sugar and whipped egg whites. Often served with alcohol.
When was Eggnog Invented?
Fun Fact: It’s believed Eggnog dates back to the 13th Century.
When does Eggnog hit the store shelves?
Typically Eggnog shows up on the shelves mid November. So watch for it. It sells out fast.
Can you Freeze Eggnog?
Eggnog can be frozen for up to 6 months. As it freezes it will expand so make sure you use a container that is a little larger so it has the room it needs.
Pin this Recipe for Later!
Do you love Eggnog and are always sad when you can no longer get it? Make this Eggnog Pie and Freeze it, it will save up to 4 months in the freezer and you can enjoy your favorite flavor for Pi Day! 😉
In this recipe I use a pre-made graham cracker crust. A homemade graham cracker crust is also delicious and can be made using melted butter, sugar, and graham cracker crumbs.
How to make Eggnog Pie
In a mixing bowl combine eggnog and instant pudding mix. Mixture will begin to thicken. Add cool whip and gently mix to combine. Pour eggnog mixture into graham cracker pie crust and you have made an egg nog pie.
Pumpkin Eggnog for regular Eggnog
Whipped Cream for Cool Whip
Homemade Graham Cracker Crust for a Pre-made Crust
Check Out MORE Amazing Pie Recipes!
And these GREAT Holiday Appetizers too!
No Bake Eggnog Pie Reicpe
- 1 Gram Cracker Crust Pie Shell
- 1 small box Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1¾ cups Eggnog
- 1 small container of Whipped Topping - divided
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg - *optional
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the Eggnog and Instant Pudding Mix until fully combined.
- Add ½ of the container of Whipped Topping, reserving the remainder for adding on top of the pie later on.
- Gently fold the whipping topping into the pudding mixture.
- Pour the pie filling into the premade Crust and spread it out evenly with a silicone spatula.
- Place the remaining whipped topping on top of the filling and finally garnish with a sprinkle of Nutmeg.
- Cover and freeze the pie for later use, or place it in refrigerator for 1 hour before slicing and serving it.
- To Thaw: Remove from freezer and allow the pie to thaw on counter for 1 hour before slicing and serving.
- Storage: Store this Eggnog Cream Pie in an airtight container, or covered in plastic wrap in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Freezing: Cover the pie tightly in plastic wrap, or store it in a freezer-safe container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
All nutrition values are approximate and calculated by a plugin and are provided as a courtesy. Adding or subtracting ingredients will change the nutritional value.