4 Ingredient No Bake Eggnog Pie is perfect for the Holidays and well into the New Year! Make ahead and freeze for a holiday party or whip up for dessert tonight. Eggnog is a Holiday tradition in our home and always asked for by friends and family. This recipe has been shared by thousands and loved by even more!
6-8 Servings | Ready in 1 Hour | Freeze up to 4 months
Can I tell you a secret? I will make 2 or 3 of these Eggnog pies and freeze them as soon as I see Egg Nog in the stores. They are OFF LIMITS until January.
And I always secretly hope there is still one left for Pi Day in March. This is no joke. We love them.
Making a Freezer Pie really only takes a few minutes to whip up, which is ideal and having an Eggnog Pie recipe in the freezer means I always have a treat for special moments.
Eggnog is a Holiday flavor and a hard ingredient to find other times of year which makes it even more fun to enjoy for the Holidays and New Years Eve celebrations. For those that LOVE Eggnog you know what I mean. It’s a thick rich drink that is also wonderful when used in recipes such as Eggnog Quick Bread or Eggnog French Toast,
This no bake Pie whips up in minutes and can be frozen for up too 4 months.
Do you like easy freezer pies? Me too! You might also like Symphony Pie with a delicious Symphony Chocolate Bar, only a 3 ingredient recipe and it’s wonderful.
OR you might like this Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Pie. But let me warn you, this pie is rich and you will only need a small slice.
No Bake Pies
The ease of No Bake Pies is wonderful. This 4 ingredient recipe can be make in only a few minutes. It’s a perfect recipe to introduce little hands in the kitchen. The kids will find success in making a pie to be proud of.
What is a No Bake Pie?
The name gives it away, there is No Baking Involved. Typically No Bake Recipes use very few ingredients.
What is Eggnog?
Eggnog is a milk punch or an egg and milk punch made with milk, cream, sugar and whipped egg whites. Often served with alcohol.
When was Eggnog Invented?
Fun Fact: It’s believed Eggnog dates back to the 13th Century.
When does Eggnog hit the store shelves?
Typically Eggnog shows up on the shelves mid November. So watch for it. It sells out fast.
Pin this Recipe for Later!
Do you love Eggnog and are always sad when you can no longer get it? Make this Eggnog Pie and Freeze it, it will save up to 4 months in the freezer and you can enjoy your favorite flavor for Pi Day! 😉
Check Out MORE Amazing Pie Recipes!
- Pecan Pie
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
- Chocolate Symphony Pie
- 20 Pies for Pi Day
And these GREAT Holiday Appetizers too!
- Mac and Cheese Cups
- Fruit Bruschetta
- Tater Tot Kabobs
- Easy Pizza Dip
- Bacon Onion Appetizer
- Cranberry Brie Bites
- Pizza Monkey Bread
- Honey Balsamic Steak Bites
- Kentucky Bourbon Steak Bites
- Cheese Fondue
- Honey Lime Steak Bites
- 1 gramcracker crust pie shell
- 1 small box Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 3/4 Cup Eggnog
- 1 small container of whipped topping divided
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg *optional
- In a bowl combine vanilla pudding and eggnog and whisk to combine
- Add 1/2 container of whipped topping. Reserve other have for garnish.
- Fold whipping topping with pudding mixture.
- Add pudding mixture to gram cracker crust and spread evenly
- Place remaining whipped topping on top and garnish with Nutmeg.
- Cover and freeze for later use, or place in refrigerator for 1 hour to serve
- To Thaw: Remove from Freezer and allow to thaw on counter for 1 hour before serving.