Hershey’s Chocolate Symphony Pie has to be the easiest pie to whip up. Take it to work, for have it with the family. The reactions will all be “Wow! That’s good!”. Try Chocolate Symphony Pie, and see for yourself.
No Bake Pies are simple put, No Bake! This 3 ingredient Chocolate Symphony Pie has been a favorite and even voted as a favorite pie recipe at work by my co-workers. Which is why I keep these ingredients on hand to whip up one of these pies when ever needed.
Serves 6-8 | Great for Dessert | No Bake Pie
How to Make Symphony Pie Recipe?
You won’t believe this, but this pie is a great pie to teach those who might be hesitant to be in the kitchen. This Symphony Pie Recipe is fool proof!
Melting Chocolate in Microwave:
Break up your kingsize Symphony bar into small pieces into a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds and stir. Then another 15 seconds and stir and repeat. Don’t over cook. It will be lumpy because of the toffee bits in this candy bar. That’s okay!
Melting Chocolate using Instant Pot:
I LOVE this trick using my Instant Pot. I never worry about burning my chocolate. That would be a sin, right? 😉
Add 4-5 cups of water to your Instant Pot and place a larger glass bowl on top of your pot. Set to Saute’. The water will heat up and create steam. The steam will heat the glass bowl and gently melt the chocolate in the bowl.
With a spatula, stir the chocolate until melted. Never burn your chocolate again!
Making No Bake Pies
- Melt your chocolate in either the Microwave or Instant Pot as described above
- Fold in Whipped Topping and combine
- Pour into Gram Cracker Crust
- Top with any reserved whipped topping
- Garnish with Chocolate Shavings
- Freeze for 2 hours or up to 3 months
I have to admit, when I told my son I was making this pie he said “Mom, that’s hardly a recipe”… I laughed! He is right. This is hardly a recipe and that is what is so great about it.
Can I use other Hershey Candy Bars?
This recipe for Chocolate Symphony Pie can be made with ANY king size candy bar. Use your favorite and you will love it even more. Try a Mr. Goodbar, or Baby Ruth. What about Kit Kat? Oh Yum! The possibilities are ENDLESS, so make sure try them all!
What does Hershey Symphony Bar Pie Taste Like?
I’ve had many people eat this Chocolate Hershey Symphony Bar Pie with me and their reaction has all been the same. “Wow, that is really good!”. This pie is creamy with a light texture and a gram cracker crust. I’ll take that as a compliment for sure and be grateful I didn’t spend all day in the kitchen.
Thank you Hershey’s for making such a scrumptious Symphony bar so I can make a pie with it!
You know you want to make this again and again so PIN and SAVE for Later!
Wait, there are MORE great Pie Recipes we have to offer! Check them out!
- Pecan Pie
- Eggnog No Bake Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- Pie Crust Cinnamon and Sugar Cookies
- The Grey Stuff ~ Copycat Recipe from Be Our Guest Resturant Disney World
- 20 Pies for Pi Day
Chocolate Symphony Pie
- 1 8oz Cool Whip
- 1 Gram Cracker Crust
- 1 Kingsize Symphony Bar
- In a microwave safe bowl, break up symphony bar into smaller pieces and melt in microwave. I prefer to only cook it for 30 seconds or less and then stir. You don’t want ot burn the chocolate.
- Once melted fold in Whipped Topping
- Pour into prepared gram cracker pie crust.
- Place in Freezer for 2 hours to set up. Remove from freezer 15 minutes prior to serving.