What’s more fun than a Christmas Cookie? Nothing, I’d say! Pie Crust Cookies are a wonderful treat to share with others.
During this time of year we love to spread holiday cheer and bake. These are a fun little cookie that the littles can do.
With just 3 ingredients and a refrigerated pie crust, you can whip these up in just moments.
I wish I still had littles in my home to help be bake, but even my young teenager will join me in the kitchen which I just love.
We made these Pie Crust Cookies for an evening of Christmas Caroling with a youth group.
What fun these will be to deliver to unsuspecting neighbors.
It was easy to unroll the pie crust and brush with melted butter. Then sprinkle Cinnamon and Sugar on top all the way to the edges.
It took a little bit of butter acting as the glue, to pinch the crust together when it was all rolled up.
Perfect! Now just slice and bake. It really is just that simple.
Bake these Pie Crust Cookies at 375 for 9-12 minutes.
The cinnamon and sugar will melt and become so yummy. They are just delicious with the crusty pie crust, who wouldn’t love them?
When the cookies have cooled you can dust with powdered sugar if you like, or keep them plain. They really are delicious.
Pie Crust Cookies Fun Facts
These cookies can be made with a prepare rolled pie crust from the refridgerator section in the grocery store OR you can make a crust from scratch.
For simplicity, I prefer to pre made rolled crust as it makes this recipe super simple.
More of my Favorite Pie Recipes
- Pecan Pie
- Eggnog No Bake Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- Symphony Chocolate Pie
- The Grey Stuff ~ Copycat Recipe from Be Our Guest Resturant Disney World
- 20 Pies for Pi Day
Pie Crust Cinnamon and Sugar Cookies
- 2 Pie Crusts Refridgerated
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbs Cinnamon
- Powdered Sugar Garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Unroll refrigerated Pie Crust on a lightly floured surface and with a rolling pin, roll the dough to form a square. You do not need to press to hard, work from the center and press outwards to get a more square shape.
- Brush melted butter over pie crust
- In a bowl mix cinnamon and sugar
- Sprinkle Cinnamon and Sugar mixture over pie crust. Cover to the edges
- Roll pie crust tightly and seal the ends with a little melted butter and pinch to close.
- Slice log roll. Slices should be 1/2-3/4in. You should get 12-14 cookies per pie crust. Place on cookie sheet. These to do not spread like traditional cookies so you can put a lot on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes. Or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Dust with powdered sugar (optional)