Steak Bites are a fun twist on a traditional steak. Honey Balsamic Steak Bites won’t disappoint on flavors either. These are fun as an appetizer or served as an entree with your favorite dipping sauces. There are so many sauce options, they really are endless. With Honey Balsamic Steak Bites you will enjoy the sweetness from the honey and the little bite from the Balsamic vinegar. Together they are perfect that will surely be devoured.
Take your steaks and cut them up in 1 in cubes. In a gallon ziplock bag add all your spices and vinegar. Mix to combine. Place your cubed steak into the ziplock bag and shake to coat all pieces of steak. Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour. The longer the better, but even an hour is great.
Over medium to high heat, heat up a frying pan or cast iron pan with 2 Tbls of Olive Oil. Allow the oil to get hot. Remove cubed steak from marinade and place in hot pan to cook. Cook each side for about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes and then flip over using tongs or a fork and cook for 1 – 1 1/2 minutes on the other side. This will be perfect for a medium/well steak bites. If you like a more rare steak bite you will need to cook for less time on each side. Adjust the time according to your own preference.
Honey Balsamic Steak Bites will come off the heat perfect and ready to eat. They are infused with honey and balsamic vinegar and absolutely delicious. Use your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy these little babies. Serve with a salad, baked potato, rice or veggies. This will be a recipe you come back for for sure.
Stay up to date on what we share at Devour Dinner. Easy ‘Click’ to Follow
Try These Recipes Too.
Honey Balsamic Steak Bites
- 2 lbs Top Sirloin Steak Cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 Tbs olive oil *for frying
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 3 Tbs Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbs Vegetable Oil *use in marinade
- 1 Tbs Crushed Garlic
- 2 tsp Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Cut steak into 1 in cubes and set aside
- In a separate bowl combine Balsamic Vinegar, Honey, Soy Sauce, Vegetable Oil, Garlic, Rosemary, Salt, Pepper and Red Pepper Flakes and whisk to combine.
- Add cube steak to marinade and place in the refrigerator for 1 - 2 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade.
- Over medium to high heat allow a frying pan or cast iron pan to heat up with 2 Tbls Olive Oil. You want the pan hot before you add the steak
- Add steak cubes to hot pan and allow to cook for 1 - 1 1/2 minutes per side and then flip with tongs or a fork. Cook on other side for an addition 1 - 1 1/2 minutes for a medium/well steak cube. If you prefer your steak more rare cook less time.
- *The sugar in the honey will cause the steak to brown quickly, so keep an eye on them. Keep heat to a medium/high temp for best results. Or put in the oven at 350 degrees for a couple minutes to finish cooking to desired temperatures.