I'm always on the lookout for side dishes to go with my main course and Mushroom Garlic Noodles go well with so many recipes!
Are you a fan of Butter Noodles? You will LOVE Mushroom Garlic Noodles especially when made in the Instant Pot. The noodles become infused with delicious flavor. I'm not kidding. We love the simplicity of this recipe
4 Servings | Ready in 12 minutes | Good for Side Dish | 6qt Instant Pot
This recipe for Mushroom Garlic Noodles is written with directions for the Instant Pot however you can find stove top directions below.
The Instant Pot will infuse the noodles with the added flavor from the broth which is something that I just love. It truly makes this recipe especially when you add sautéed mushrooms and garlic.
What to Serve Mushroom Garlic Noodles with?
I find that when I make a meal with a side dish my boys eat more and don't ask for snacks right after dinner. So having delicious side dishes is super important to me. I personally love to serve Mushroom Garlic Noodles with beef! One of our favorites is Kentucky Bourbon Steak Bites.
You might also like to serve this side dish with our Grilled Marsala Tri Tip Steak. When grilled, this steak has such great flavor and pairing with these Mushroom Garlic Noodles is amazing!
Change the flavor and substitute Beef Broth for the Chicken Broth. It's a deeper richer flavor and oh so good!
Wanting to make Mushroom Garlic Noodles on the Stove Top? No Problem!
Follow the Ingredient list in the Recipe Card and use the broth when cooking the noodles on the stove top. The noodles will pick up some of the flavor from the broth for added flavor. Saute the mushrooms in a frying pan, add garlic. then toss over cooked noodles and serve. It's really simple really!
Want to Save this Recipe for Later? PIN IT NOW!
Looking for more great mouthwatering Side Dish Recipes? Let me help!
- Pasta with Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes
- Ranch Roasted Potatoes
- Candied Carrots
- Teriyaki Noodles
- Mac and Cheese
Great Beef Recipes!
Mushroom Garlic Noodles
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles
- 8 oz button mushrooms sliced
- 2 ¾ Cup Chicken Broth
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Garlic
- ¼ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese for Garnish
- Instant Pot Directions
- Turn Instant Pot to Saute' and wait until it reads "Hot"
- Add butter and melt
- Add mushrooms and Saute' for 3-4 minutes. Stirring as needed
- Add Garlic and stir and Red Pepper Flakes. Turn off Instant Pot
- Add Chicken Broth
- Break Noodles in half and criss cross noodles in pot. Half the noodles sprinkled on direction and the remaining sprinkled the opposite direction. Make sure Noodles are under the liquid
- Set Instant Pot to Manual High/ Pressure Cook for 4 minutes with a 4 minute Natural Release.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese for Garnish if desired
- Stove Top Directions
- In a sauce pan add broth to pan. Add additional water as needed to cook noodles. Follow directions on package.
- Drain noodles and set aside
- In a frying pan, melt butter and add mushrooms. Saute' for 3-4. Add Garlic and Red Pepper Flakes.
- Toss Mushroom in Garlic mixture into cooked Pasta.
- Garnish with Parmesan Cheese if desired.
All nutrition values are approximate and calculated by a plugin and are provided as a courtesy. Adding or subtracting ingredients will change the nutritional value.