Make sure to SHARE this Recipe with others!
My boys go wild for Chicken Parmesan Sliders! All their favorite flavors in a fun, quick and easy slider. Don’t miss out on this recipe. Perfect game day meal or busy week night meal. Trust me!
Chicken Parmesan Sliders
A little secret…. I’ve made this recipe for Chicken Parmesan Sliders and taken to my neighbors for meals when they need a little boost. And let me tell you, they LOVE IT and always ask for the recipe!
6 Servings | Ready in 40 minutes | Good for Dinner | 6qt Instant Pot
Making Shredded Chicken in the Instant Pot is Heaven Sent! Chicken is moist and tender and falls apart so easily. I use Shredded Chicken in many casseroles, sliders, enchiladas, tostadas, salads and more!
I love to freeze it in portion sizes for later use too. Makes Dinner prep so easy especially on those busy nights.
How to make Chicken Parmesan Easy
Who doesn’t love Chicken Parmesan? Chicken, Cheese, a delicious marinara sauce? It’s just good! Making Chicken Parmesan Sliders is a great twist to a classic recipe. Using Hawaiian Rolls and shedded chicken with a classic marinara sauce and of course cheese! This recipe is PERFECT for busy nights
What can be served with Chicken Parmesan?
Chicken Parmesan is a heavier recipe and Chicken Parmesan Sliders is no exception. The perfect pairing would be a salad or steamed vegetables! Try this Fall Apple Cranberry Pecan Salad, It’s one of our favorites year round.
In a rush? Use a Rotisserie Chicken and cut it up for this recipe. It’s wonderfully delicious and is so quick and easy for busy busy nights.
Traditional Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Wanting a little more traditional recipe? We’ve got you covered! Chicken Parmesan Recipe is out of this world delicious. But really! I make this for more special evenings and my family loves when I plate it up fancy for them!
Want to Save this Recipe for Later? PIN IT NOW!
Looking for other mouthwatering Chicken Recipes? Let me help!
- Chicken Parmesan
- BBQ Chicken Bake
- Cashew Chicken *Personal favorite
- Sweet Salsa Chicken Salad
- Bruschetta Chicken with Deglaze Balsamic Glaze
- Chicken Carbonara
- 1 pk Hawaiian Rolls
- 3 Cups Shredded Chicken
- 2 Cups Marinara Sauce
- 6 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 2 Tbs Butter melted
- 1/2 tsp Garlic and Herb Seasons
- Place 2-3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts in the Instant Pot
- Salt and Pepper Chicken Breasts
- Add 1 Tbs Crushed Garlic
- Add 1 cup water or broth
- Set to 15 minutes on Manual High or Pressure Cook. Allow at least a 15 minute Natural release and then Quick Release.
- Remove chicken and shred with forks
Chicken Parmesan Slider
- Slice Hawaiian Rolls horizontally through 12 rolls. It's easiest to keep the rolls attached to each other in one piece.
- Spray glass baking dish with spray and place bottom of rolls in pan
- Put shredded chicken on top of rolls
- Add Marinara Sauce or your favorite spaghetti sauce
- Top with Cheese
- Place top of rolls on top
- Melt Butter and add Seasonings
- Brush on top of rolls
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes, or until top of rolls turn golden brown
- With a knife slice through rolls and serve
Cut up a Rotisserie Chicken and use in place of shredded chicken
Substitute Spaghetti Sauce for Marinara Sauce
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 85mgSodium: 724mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 26g
Looks too good not to make! 😉