Make sure to SHARE this Recipe with others!
Who doesn’t love a good Kabob? Tater Tot Kabobs are loaded with cheese, bacon, and green onions and make a perfect snack or appetizer. We especially love dipping our Tater Tot Kabobs in a Cowboy Dipping Sauce.
Tater Tot Kabobs
Tater Tots don’t need to be served on a stick to be eaten at my house BUT, I do love seeing the smiles from everyone when they are. Haha.. Amazing what a little difference in presentation does for a simple frozen potato. So take the time and make these Tater Tot Kabobs. Your family will love them. I promise.
6-8 Servings | Ready in 25 minutes | Good for Appetizer or Snack
Why Tater Tot Kabobs?
Well, honestly…Why not? We make Tater Tot Nachos and love them on a Sunday Afternoon or while watching a game. Putting Tater Tots on a stick just makes them a great grab and go type snack that everyone loves. They are even perfect for a weekend BBQ too
I’m a dipper. I love to dip my food into amazing sauces. Of course you can dip Tater Tot Kabobs into Ketchup or even a Fry Sauce if you are familiar with what that is. We also dip into a Cowboy Sauce which is a combination of BBQ sauce and your favorite Ranch Dressing.
Appetizer vs Snack
Let’s not get to hung up on terms here. An appetizer is _————– typically served as a 1st course of a meal. To hold someone over until the main course has arrived. A snack is more casual hand held item to hold someone over until their next meal.
Add additional toppings that you love! If you love more bacon, add it! Make Tater Tot Kabobs personalized for your family or guests.
Want to Save this Recipe for Later? PIN IT NOW!
Looking for more great Side Dish Recipes?
Let me help!
- 1 (2 pound) Pkg Frozen Tater Tots
- 6 Slices Cooked Bacon cut into small pieces
- 3/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Diced Tomato
- 1/4 Cup Diced Green Onions
- Kabob Sticks
- Follow directions on frozen Tater Tots package for baking directions.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes
- Slide 6 Tater Tots (short ways) on Kabob stick leaving a little room between each one and place back on baking sheet
- Sprinkle each kabob with Cheddar Cheese
- Garnish with diced tomatoes, Bacon, and green onions
- Place back into the oven for 3-5 minutes to melt cheese
- Remove from oven and serve with Western Dipping Sauce or Salsa
Tater Tot Kabobs can be served with Sour Cream, Salsa or a Western Dipping Sauce (Recipe Below)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 92 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 20mg Sodium: 192mg Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 6g