I used to think that all sour creams were the same – not even close! Have you ever done a taste test of different brands? I have, and I’m amazed and how much more rich and creamy a good brand is over a generic. I am a fan of Daisy Sour Cream. It’s thick, creamy and has a wonderful flavor. I also like it for baking. It doesn’t break down like generic sour cream does but adds the perfect texture that I’m looking for while enhancing the flavors.
BLT Dip is loved by all ages. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
- 1 8 oz Pkg Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Bacon Crumbles *Divided
- 1/2 cup Mozerella Cheese Shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese Shredded
- 2 large Tomatoes Diced
- 1 cup Lettuce Chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium sauce pan over low heat, mix together the cream cheese and sour cream.
- After its heated through, add 1/2 cup bacon, mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Melt cheeses together.
- Place in a greased 8 inch pie pan. Place in oven and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes until browned or bubbly on the edges.
- Removed from the oven, place the remaining 1/4 cup bacon, lettuce, and tomatoes on top.
- Serve warm with crackers or bread.