Stay up to date on what we share at Devour Dinner. Easy ‘Click’ to Follow
Recipes that compliment this recipe.
Banana Split Kabob
- 3 large Banana
- 1 can Pineapple Chunks Drained
- 1 pint Strawberries Washed and hulled
- I prefer to soak my skewers in water to soften for about 10 minutes
- Wash and hull strawberries and allow to dry
- Drain pineapple chunks and allow to sit and drain for 30 minutes
- Slice bananas into large 1 inch chunks
- Place one strawberry, one banana, and one pineapple on each skewer and set on a cookie sheet. When you have made all your kabobs then place cookie sheet in freezer for 15 mins to chill.
- Remove from freezer and drizzle Magic Shell over kabobs. The cool fruit will set up the Magic Shell quicker.
- Place on serving plate and enjoy!