Chocolate lovers will LOVE this Peanut Butter Double Dipped Oreos. Double dipped in both Chocolate and Peanut Butter is heaven in your mouth.
Are you drooling yet? You should be! Dipping Oreos is so fun and what a better combination than to use Peanut Butter Oreos dipped in both Peanut Butter and Chocolate, am I right? Yes, I am! 😉
Serves 12 | Perfect for Dessert | 6 Qt Instant Pot
Oreos are pretty darn good all on their own, especially with all the flavors of cream filling available and with such a great cookie, it's fun to put your own spin and add a little more.
That is where I came up with Peanut Butter Double Dipped Oreos.
Take a Peanut Butter Oreo and dip ½ of cookie into melted Peanut Butter baking chips and allow to cool.
Then dip ½ of cookie into melted chocolate and allow to cool. I personally love to overlap the dipping but it's totally up to you!
Peanut Butter Double Dipped Oreos are a new favorite to curb an appetite!
Speaking of curbing an appetite, Better than Sex Chex Mix really will make you smile.
This Chex Mix is sweet and packed with all your favorite chocolate flavors. Give it a try, I love the crunch, the sticky, and all the sweet! YUM!
How to Dip Oreos
Melting Chocolate or Candy Wafers is easy, when using the Instant Pot!
I prefer the Instant Pot to other ways because I never worry about burning my chocolate or candy wafers. But of course you can melt chocolate in the Microwave if you wish.
I’m not kidding on how simple this trick is. In your Instant Pot place 5-6 cups water and set to Saute’.
Using a larger glass bowl, place on top of your Instant Pot. This will create a double boiler.
Place your chocolate pieces in the bowl and allow the water to heat up below. As the water heats up, the chocolate will melt.
Stir with a rubber or silicone spatula until smooth. Turn Instant Pot to Warm to keep melted chocolate a perfect consistency.
How to Store Peanut Butter Double Dipped Oreos
Assuming you have cookies left, keep Peanut Butter Double Dipped Oreos in an airtight container and out of direct sunlight as that will melt the chocolate on the outside.
PIN and SAVE Peanut Butter Double Dipped Oreos for later
There's more! More great Dipped Recipes!
- Valentine Oreos
- Easy Buckeye Recipe
- Mickey Mouse Candy Dipped Oreos
- Leprechaun Dipped Oreos
- Chocolate Dipped Pecan Sandies Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips
- Easy Christmas Cookie
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
Peanut Butter Double Dipped Oreos
- 24 Peanut Butter Oreos Cookies
- 1 package Peanut Butter Baking Chips
- 1 package Chocolate Chips
- Instant Pot Directions:
- Pour 4-5 cups water into the Instant Pot and press the Saute' button
- Place a large glass bowl on top of the Instant Pot
- Place Peanut Butter Baking Chips in the bowl. The steam will melt the candy smooth. Stir occasionally.
- When candy is all melted turn instant pot off.
- Dip ½ of each OREO cookie in the melted Peanut Butter Chips and pace on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Allow to cool until hardened and repeat the process with Chocolate Chips
- Pour Peanut Butter Chips into a glass bowl and microwave for 2-3 minutes stirring after every 30 seconds until smooth. Then follow the directions above
- Follow directions for Microwave above for melting Chocolate Chips and then dip Oreo into chocolate and allow to cool on Wax Paper
All nutrition values are approximate and calculated by a plugin and are provided as a courtesy. Adding or subtracting ingredients will change the nutritional value.