Simple and Fun! Perfect recipe for the little hands to help with and make memories. Nutter Butter Mummies are fun to make and fun to eat.
Snack or Dessert
About this Recipe
I love to see the faces on those who eat these adorable Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies. It’s just fun! The candy eyes make this treat so fun and comical and give each cookie it’s own little personality. With only a few ingredients, it’s a great recipe for an afternoon snack. Hope you enjoy Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies as much as we do.
Nutter Butter Cookies are made by Nabisco and are the perfect shape to look like a mummy. Dip Nutter Butter cookies into melted white chocolate and add candy eyes. After the chocolate cools you can add the fun chocolate strips across the cookie to look like a real mummy. The combination of the Nutter Butter Cookie with white chocolate is just good. In fact, I love it. And every time I eat one of these Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies I just smile. My boys have asked for these cookies year after year and regardless how they turn out, they are always fun. Halloween is fun, so why not celebrate with Nutter Butter Halloween Mummy Cookies.
Some of our Favorite Products
Devour Dinner is participate of the Amazon Affiliates LLC program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a mean for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. We appreciate your clicks.
After you have dipped all your mummies, pour the remaining chocolate into a zip lock bag and snip the corner just a little. Then you can drizzle the chocolate over the cookies to look like mummy wraps.
Step by Step Instructions
Heat a pan of 2 cups water to a boil and place a larger bowl on top of pan with white chocolate chips and shortening
Stir over heat and allow chips to melt
Dip Nutter Butter cookies 3/4 of the way and place on cooling rack or wax paper and add candy eyes. Allow to set.
Drizzle chocolate over dipped cookies to make mummy wraps
Allow to completely cool and keep in a storage container until ready to eat.
For Full Recipe ~ Scroll to the Bottom
Pin this Recipe for Later!
Click the Red Pinterest Save button in the upper left corner of the pictures below
More Great Recipes to Try
Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- 1 pkg Nutter Butter Cookies
- 3 Cup White Chocolate Melting Chips
- 1/4 Cup Shortening *or Coconut Oil or Vegetable Oil
- 1 pkg Candy Eyeballs
- Melt White Chocolate Chips. This can be done over a stove top using a pan with water in it and a smaller bowl on top with the chips, OR use an Instant Pot with 2 cups water over heat and a smaller bowl on top with white chocolate chips.
- Add Shortening, coconut oil or vegetable oil and stir chips. The boiling water will heat the bowl the chips are in and melt them. Stir and allow to melt.
- Keep bowl over hot water to keep chocolate melted and smooth
- Dip Nutter Butter Cookies into chocolate and place on a cooling rack or wax paper. Add candy eyes and allow to cool and set up.
- Pour remaining melted chocolate into a zip lock bag and snip the corner of the bag. Then drizzle white chocolate over cookies to look like strips of rags covering mummy cookies.
- Allow to cool and set up. Enjoy. Store in a container.