Easter Dipped Oreos are the perfect Springtime treat that you know everyone will enjoy. I mean, after all, who doesn’t like a good Oreo?
Adding on the chocolate and sprinkles just makes them that much more appealing and delicious!
These dipped Oreos are an incredibly easy to make treat that your whole family will enjoy. They look great on a plate, in a gift bag, or next to your tall glass of milk.
With the bright and vibrant colors, these Easter cookies help to bring a little sunshine into your home.
Finding a versatile treat that can look good at home or at a party can be difficult. It can be even harder when you start looking for the ones that take minimal ingredients, little time, and don’t require a professional chef background.
These Easter dipped Oreos are as versatile as it gets.
I absolutely love dipped Oreos and have several different recipes included on my website, take a look and find a few for yourself to try.
You’re going to wonder why you hadn’t thought of it before.
What’s in Easter dipped Oreos?
- Yellow Wafer Candies
- Easter Sprinkles
How to make Easter Oreos Cookies in the Instant Pot
- Place 2 cups of water inside your Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker.
- Press the button for Saute mode.
- In a large glass bowl place your White Candy Wafers.
- Place the bowl on top of the Pressure Cooker.
- Steam from the water will heat up the bottom of the glass bowl and melt the candy wafers.
- Stir the wafers as they melt, until it’s consistently smooth.
- Turn the Pressure Cooker off.
- Place Parchment Paper on a cookie sheet.
- Dip half of an Oreo in the melted candy wafers and then place them on your cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the cookies with some Easter Sprinkles.
- Allow them to cool.
How to Store Easter Oreos Cookies
After the Oreo cookies have completed cooled and set you can keep them stored inside a zipper-topped bag or an airtight container.
Hold them at room temperature for up to a few weeks, but keep in mind that the older the cookies become the staler they will be, so they are best enjoyed fresh.
Can you freeze Easter dipped Oreos?
Yes, you can! Easter dipped Oreos do very well inside the freezer, and can last a very long time if kept inside an airtight container or zipper-topped bag.
Enjoy them while they’re still partially frozen or place them on a counter to thaw for an hour before eating, it’s totally up to you!
Don’t forget to tag @devourdinner when you post to Social Media. I’d love to see your photos of my recipes. Comment Below and let me hear your feedback!
- Frozen Dipped Oreos
- Peanut Butter Double Dipped Oreos
- Easy Buckeye Recipe
- Mickey Mouse Candy Dipped Oreos
- Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips
- Chocolate Dipped Pecan Sandies
- Valentine Oreos
- Easy Christmas Cookies
- White Chocolate Christmas Cookies
Easter Dipped Oreos
- 1 Pkg Oreos
- 1 Pkg Yellow Wafer Candies
- 1 Bottle Easter Sprinkles
- Place 2 cups water in Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker
- Press Saute
- In a large glass bowl place White Candy Wafers
- Place bowl on top of Pressure Cooker
- Steam from water will heat up the glass bowl and melt candy wafers
- Stir wafers as they melt until smooth
- Turn Pressure Cooker off
- Place Parchment Paper on cookie sheet
- Dip 1/2 of Oreo in melted candy wafer and place on cookie sheet
- Sprinkle cookies with Easter Sprinkles and allow to cool