Smore dip is a great way to bring the flavors of summer indoors and relive those glorious camping days without the mosquitos and sunburns.
With delicious melted chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers, you really can’t beat it!
Not only does S more dip come with the most traditional and basic list of ingredients to make it, but it also takes hardly any time to bring it together.
You’re going to love dipping foods inside this dip, just be careful not to dip your fingers, not just because the dip might be hot but also because you may enjoy the taste so much that you bite your finger.
Fingers aren’t food.
Parents and kids love gathering around the campfire to make roasted marshmallows and s'mores in the summertime but keeping the kids from getting too close to the fire can raise the anxiety levels in any grown adult.
One of the best ways to combat this is to find safer ways to get the delicious campfire s more flavor indoors, where the risks are fewer and further between.
Warning: This Smore Dip is going to create messy kids, sticky hands and plates.
But it will be done in a way that is fun and brings the family together for a little while for some great quality time, so it’s totally worth it.
Another thing that is worth the mess is this indoor smores dessert. https://www.devourdinner.com/smores-dessert/
What's in Smore Dip?
- Hershey's Kisses
- Mini Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers
- *Nilla Wafer, Oreos, Pretzels, Apples, Fruit (optional)
How to make Smore Dip?
- Unwrap your Hershey kisses and place them into a bowl.
- Add in the mini marshmallows and give a quick toss to combine the two.
- Place the mix inside a cast-iron pan.
- Heat the pan in the oven at 450 degrees for 4 to 5 minutes until the chocolate is melted and the marshmallows are toasted.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers.
What else can I dip inside the smore dip?
Other great options can include:
- Vanilla wafers
- Apple slices
- Oreo cookies
- Chocolate wafer cookies
Making an entire buffet of options could be a great way to let the family mix and match their favorite combinations.
Can Smore Dip be made ahead?
You can make it ahead but this s more dip is best enjoyed when it is fresh and warm.
When it cools it solidifies and becomes harder to dip foods inside. You can keep a Zip-loc bag full of the marshmallow and chocolate kisses ready to go for smore dip on a moment’s notice too.
What are some variations to this smore dip that I might like?
You can switch out the chocolate kisses for mint Hershey kisses or peppermint kisses (perfect for the holidays).
Or try Peanut Butter Cups, Nestle Crunch Candy Bars, Snickers, or even Milky Way Mini's
You can also use caramel kisses or your favorite Hershey kiss variety!
How to make a Charcuterie Board
Making a Charcuterie Board is simple. Gather up your dipping items, a large cutting board or even a platter tray.
Arrange cookies, pretzels, fruit in small groups on board leaving space for the Smore Dip. It's a fun way and beautiful presentation for a Dessert Charcuterie Board.
Looking for more GREAT Treats?
- Mickey Mouse Dipped Oreos
- Dipped Pecan Sandies
- Valentine Oreos
- Fancy Dipped Marshmallows
- Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
- Strawberry Brownie Kabobs
- Better than Sex Chex Mix
More Fantastic S'more Recipes
- Smore's Muddy Buddies
- Indoor Campfire Smore's
- 35 Hershey's Kisses
- 2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 pkg Graham Crackers
- Unwrap Hershey Kisses. Use about 35 kisses and don't hesitate to pop one or two in your mouth as you are unwrapping too!
- Place kisses and 2 cups mini marshmallows in a Cast Iron Pan or 8x8 baking dish and toss to combine
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- Bake for 4-5 minutes or until tops are toasted
- Remove from oven and serve with graham crackers, cookies, apples, pretzels, etc
- serve hot
Submit a Comment