I love easy desserts that make people go WOW! Strawberry Brownie Kabobs are just that. These quick and easy desserts are simple enough to have the littles help make them too. I also love a recipe that can include the littles. It’s fun to get them into the kitchen and help them find success. And really, what can go wrong with the Strawberry Brownie Kabobs? These are wonderful.
Stay up to date on what we share at Devour Dinner. Easy ‘Click’ to Follow
Any way you decide to make these kabobs they are wonderful and fun and sure to bring a smile to the faces who get to devour them. Just have fun and create memories. These would be great at your next dinner party, picnic, or pot-luck at work! It really is that easy to bring something to share that doesn’t take a lot of work.
Try this Recipe Too!
Strawberry Brownie Ka-bobs
- 1 Qt Strawberry Washed and hulled
- 1 pkg Brownie Bites
- 1 pkg Large Marshmallows
- 1 Bottle Magic Shell
- Wash and hull strawberries and allow to dry.
- Use wooden skewers and place a strawberry, brownie, marshmallow, brownie, and finish with a strawberry. Place on sheet pan
- Continue until all are made. Place pan in freezer for 15 mins to chill
- Remove pan and drizzle Magic Shell over top of kabobs. Magic Shell will harden almost instantly.
- Serve and enjoy!