No Bake Cookies are a tasty treat that everyone will enjoy. With sweet chocolate, oats, and peanut butter in every bite, what’s not to like?
These classic No Bake Cookies are a favorite in our house, and soon they will be in yours too. With such an easy cookie making process, it’s pretty fool proof! Not only that, but it comes together quickly!
While there is no flour or dough, these chocolate peanut butter oats are still cookies. Or at least, they look like cookies?
Packed with sweetness, chewy and soft- you’ll compare them to every cookie you know. But these easy no bake cookies stand alone in their unique qualities.
Trust me when I say that once you know how to make No Bake Cookies, you’ll be looking for excuses to make them more often.
They do great at holiday parties, cookie exchanges and for the occasional treat too!
What’s In No Bake Cookies?
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 1/4 Cups Oats – Quick Oats
How to make Easy No Bake Cookies
- Line a cookie sheet with some parchment paper or use silicone baking mats.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add your butter, sugar, milk and cocoa powder.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Once the mixture is to a rolling boil, allow it to boil for 1 whole minute.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and then stir in the Peanut Butter, Vanilla and salt.
- Stir in the oats.
- Drop the mixture by the spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets and then let them sit until cooled. They will solidify as they cool.
How long do Easy No Bake Cookies Last?
If kept properly stored, you can get your no bake cookies to last up to two weeks on the counter or at room temperature.
Can I freeze easy No Bake Cookies?
Absolutely! No bake cookies do great in the freezer. You can freeze them to help them solidify faster and you can freeze them for storing.
How to store No Bake Cookies?
After your cookies have completely set, place them in an airtight container or Ziploc bag.
This will keep them fresh for up to a week or two. The chocolate might separate a little as it ages, changing the cookie appearance, but otherwise it’s still delicious.
How long does it take for No Bake Cookies to Set?
It honestly doesn’t take very long if you have them set in the freezer.
For them to set in the freezer takes about 5-10 minutes. If you allow them to set on the counter it could take upwards of an hour depending on how warm it is.
The weather and house temperatures could slow down the cookie setting.
Can I Use Rolled Oats?
Yes, you can! My boys prefer the chewy texture of Old Fashioned Oats. Because of the size you need you use about 1/4 cup less but otherwise, Go For It!
Winning Cookie Recipes
- Monster Cookie Recipe
- Homemade Oreos
- Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Brownies
- Magic Cookie Bars
- Blonde Brownies
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- Sugar Cream Pie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Pie
No Bake Cookies
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 1/4 cups Quick Oats
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or use silicone baking mats.
- Over medium heat, place butter, sugar, milk and cocoa powder in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring mixture occasionally.
- Once mixture is a rolling boil allow to boil for 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in Peanut Butter, Vanilla and salt.
- Stir in oats.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto prepared baking sheets and let sit until cooled.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.