Stay up to date on what we share at Devour Dinner. Easy ‘Click’ to Follow
More Great Recipes to Try!
Homemade Oreo Cookie - Copy Cat
- 2 Boxes Devils Food Cake Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Oil
- 1 8 oz pkg Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Butter softened
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1-2 Tbs Milk *(optional)To reach desired consistency. This frosting should be very thick.
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer - dump cake mixes, eggs, and oil and mix. This will form a thick batter.
- Using a mini cookie scoop - scoop into 1 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 7-9 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Let cookies cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a separate mixing bowl - Mix until smooth the softened cream cheese, butter and vanilla. Add powdered sugar until you have a nice thick rich consistency. If it becomes too thick you can always add a little bit of milk - a tablespoon at a time.
- Frost the underside of cookie and top with additional cookie.
- Store leftover cookies in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.