Quick and Easy Stuffing Recipe, with a hint of sweet and mostly savory this mouthwatering stuffing will soon be a family favorite.
Let this Thanksgiving Stuffing grace your table for your family and friends. It’s a winner in our home.
Serves 6 | Ready in 10 Mins | Good as Side Dish | 6Qt Instant Pot
In the midst of a large family dinner, there is never enough time to pull off all your favorite recipes. Let the Pressure Cooker step in and make this easy stuffing recipe for your in just 1 minute pressure time.
Of course it’s easy enough to make on the Stove Top as well, but why mess with those directions when you can set it and forget it.
I’ll be honest, as a kid I hated stuffing. I just didn’t appreciate it or I found it to be a pile of mush.
But whatever it was, I wouldn’t touch it. Over time my palate of course changed and I learned what flavors I liked and what I loved.
Thanksgiving Stuffing is now my favorite and I will make it year round, because well… I can!
This Easy Stuffing Recipe really is easy. With a few add-ins you have transformed a traditional box of Stove Top into a mouthwatering treat. Really! Give it a try and you won’t regret it.
The hint of sweet and the savory with the texture of Pecans make this Stuffing Recipe a family favorite for sure.
Instant Pot Directions
I have traditionally made this recipe for Stuffing on the stove. And it whips up quick and easy for sure. I’ve included Stove Top Directions in the recipe card below.
However with my new found love of the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker II have learned ways to simplify my life an this is one of them.
There is no argument that cooking stuffing on the stove is simple. However, when I make large meals for family and friends I’m always short a burner or two as I’m typically trying to make gravy at the same time among other recipes.
The Instant Pot allows me to set it and forget it. No watching the pot for boiling water, no stirring, just set it and forget it and the 1 minute pressure cook time is super fast and perfect for my last minute cooking frenzy
What’s a good Stuffing Recipe?
Well we are a little partial, but this Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe is so quick and easy to make with only a few add ins you can turn any box of Stove Top Stuffing into a mouthwatering Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe.
How Turkey Stuffing Recipe?
This Turkey Stuffing, Chicken Stuffing, Savory Stuffing or Plain Stuffing can all be enhanced with a few simple add-ins. Turn any simple stuffing box into something great.
Can Stuffing be made on the stove top?
YES, of course! Stove Top Stuffing is easily made on the stove on a pot with a lid. See the full directions in the recipe card below.
Pin this Recipe for Later!
This Easy Stuffing Recipe can be made on the Stove Top as well however the appeal of using the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker means you can free up a burner on your stove from Gravy or another dish and you don’t need to watch your pot of stuffing. Just set it and forget it.
Perfect Stuffing Recipe every time.
MUST TRY RECIPES!
- White Chicken Chili
- Chicken Chili Verde
- Taco Soup
- Chicken Corn Chowder
- Tomato Basil Soup (Copycat fm Cafe Zupas)
- Beef Stew
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup
Bread Recipes for Dipping!
- 1 box of Stove Top Stuffing Mix Chicken, Turkey, Herb
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 1/2 Cup Water or Broth
- 1/3 Cup dried Craisins Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Pecans Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Onion Diced
- 1 celery stalk Chopped
Instant Pot Directions
- Chop and dice Celery, Onion, Craisins and Pecans.
- In a mixing bowl combine Stuffing Mix with Celery, Onion, Craisins and Pecans. Mix to combine
- Place bread mixture into a Pot in Pot or Spring Form pan. Wrap bottom of Spring Form Pan with foil so it won’t leak.
- Slowly pour water over bread trying to coat mixture.
- In a separate bowl, Melt Butter and drizzle over bread
- Place Pot in Pot or Springform Pan on trivet with 1 1/2 cups water
- Set to Manual for 1 minute. Quick Release and open lid.
- Fluff with a fork. Keep warm and serve.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator
Stove Top Directions
- Chop and dice Celery, Onion, Craisins and Pecans and set aside
- In a medium sauce pan over medium/high heat bring water or Chicken Broth and butter to a boil
- Add Bread and seasoning mixture along with diced celery, pecans and Craisins and stir.
- Cover with lid and allow to sit 5-7 minutes
- Fluff with a fork and serve