Ham and Cheese Quiche is a crustless Quiche Recipe made easy in the Instant Pot. We love this easy quiche recipe on weekend mornings because it’s so simple and quick to throw together and it’s just so good!
Crustless Quiche Recipe
Serves 6 | Ready in 30 mins | Perfect for Breakfast | 6 Qt Instant Pot
Egg Bake Casserole is a Crustless Quiche Recipe made easily in the Instant Pot.
Breakfast Quiche with Ham and Cheese is really good and packed full of flavors.
It’s an easy recipe to whip up on a weekend morning breakfast and enjoy. If you are a quiche lover, make sure to try this Instant Pot recipe.
Let’s get specific for a moment.
What is Quiche?
Quiche is an egg bake recipe typically in a pie crust.
There are a variety of add-ins from sweet to savory but regardless, it’s just delicious.
Ham and Cheese Quiche is a traditional favorite for sure, but if you like a little sweet with a little salty, then make sure to check out this Christmas Quiche with cranberries and sausage.
It’s among my favorites all year long.
Quiche is one of those recipes that seems like it might be difficult when really it’s very simple.
For this recipe you whisk eggs and throw in the remaining ingredients.
Then just bake away in the Instant Pot. You can also bake this in an oven as well and it turns out pretty much the same. Delicious!
Tips for Perfecting the Perfect Quiche:
There are so many factors that go into making quiche. One reason why people think making quiche is difficult.
It’s important to bake quiche low and slow. Baking quiche slowly creates a beautiful texture and doesn’t scramble the eggs.
Cheese is also very important in a quiche. A Soft cheese will create a nice texture when melted that runs throughout your quiche recipe.
Why is my Quiche Watery?
Watery Quiche happens for a number of reasons. When a temperature is too hot for too long the milk and cheese can separate producing a clear watery substance.
It’s easily blotted off with a paper towel if it’s a problem.
What to serve with a Crustless Quiche Recipe?
We choose to serve crustless quiche with some fresh fruit. Many choose to eat a crustless quiche for a low carb option so choosing some healthy fruits will add to this protein breakfast.
Is Crustless Quiche Recipe Gluten Free?
Yes, it can be. Many Quiche recipes call for natural ingredients. Make sure you are using products that are gluten free and this recipe will easily be a favorite for your allergy needs.
What is Crustless Quiche?
Crustless Quiche is the same as an Egg Bake Casserole. It’s an egg mixture with meat and or vegetables and other ad-ins including milk and cheese and baked without a traditional pie crust.
Pin this Recipe for Later!
Use a casserole dish when baking in your instant pot and you can serve your crustless quiche from the dish.
OR use a 2 tier stackable pan and only use on pan and flip the quiche out like shown in the recipe. Either way works great for this Crustless Quiche.
How to make a Crustless Quiche Recipe
- In a bowl whisk together eggs and salt and pepper
- Add Ham, Sour Cream, Green Onions, and Cheese and stir to combine. Add milk and heavy cream and stir to combine.
- Place Egg mixture into a well greased casserole dish (needs to be an approved dish for the IP) or a well greased stackable pan and place in Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker on a trivet with 1 cup of water in the Pot.
- Set Pressure Cooker to Manual for 25 minutes and Quick Release the pressure. Remove from pot.
- Flip out of pan and garnish with additional cheese and chives. Serve with fresh fruit and enjoy
- (Ingredient amounts found in recipe card below)
We know you will love these other amazing Breakfast Recipes too!
- Denver Quiche
- Sausage Gravy Recipe
- Broccoli Bacon and Cheddar Quiche
- Coconut Tropical French Toast
- Stuffed French Toast
- Cinnamon Monkey Bread
- Maple Bacon Monkey Bread
Ham and Cheese Quiche
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup Ham Cubes
- 1/4 Cup Diced Green Onions
- 3/4 Cup Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl combine eggs and whisk.
- Add Ham, Green Onions, Cheese, Sour Cream and Salt and Pepper. Mix to combine.
- Add Milk and Heavy Cream. Mix to combine.
- In an approved bowl, pan, or dish pour Egg Mixture into a well greased pan.
- Add 1 cup of water to Instant Pot
- Place pan on trivet
- Set Instant Pot to Manual for 25 minutes. Quick Release pressure and remove Quiche
- Run a knife around the edge of pan to release it and flip onto a serving plate.
- Garnish with additional Swiss Cheese and Chives.