Here I have thrown all the ingredients into my slow cooker, I stir it up and cook on low for 4-6 hours. The house smells wonderful and it doesn’t heat up the kitchen either. Your ingredient list is simple, the hamburger mixture can me made up previous or when you need it. It really only takes a few minutes either way. Serve this with tortilla chips and a nice spoonful of sour cream. The coolness of the sour cream with the hot soup melts and is soo so good. I also enjoy making this with Sour Cream Corn Bread which is easy to put together for a complete meal.
Recipes That Taste Good With This
- 3 cups Base Hamburger Mix See Base Ingredient Recipe
- 2 14.5 ounce cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 can Kidney Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can Corn rinced and drained
- 3 Tbsp Taco Seasoning or 1 package mix
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Cheese
- 1 bag Tortilla Chips
- In a large stock pot over medium/high heat, dump cooked hamburger and onion mixture, drained kidney beans, drained corn, and 29oz of Tomato Sauce.
- Stir in Taco Seasoning and reduce heat to medium/low allowing to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve with cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips.