Juicy and delicious, the best tasting Air Fryer Turkey Breast you have ever had. A golden brown crispy skin is sure to mean the tender white meat will be moist and packed full of flavor. You will never want to cook a Turkey breast any other way but in the Air Fryer.
This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for using my links! See my Disclosure Policy here.
Choose a boneless or bone in turkey breast and it's okay to use a pre-seasoned breast too. But I've got a great recipe for you to follow in case you want to season the turkey breast yourself. It's delicious.
Cooking up a Turkey Breast in the Air Fryer is a new favorite for sure. Not only is it moist but the clean up is really simple too. And you will also enjoy the leftover turkey to make a casserole or Turkey Tetrazzini for another day.
Air Fried tastes just liked roast turkey so make sure to make a side of sweet potatoes as a side dish and your favorite Green Bean Casserole for a Holiday Meal made quick and easy.
Shopping List for Air Fryer Boneless Turkey Breast
Turkey: Choose a bone in or boneless Turkey Breast
Seasonings: Fresh herbs are always nice, bottled seasonings are delicious too
Oil: Avocado Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Herb Butter is also a delicious substitution
How to make Turkey in the Air Fryer
Begin by preheating Air Fryer. This only takes a few minutes. I also like to place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom to help keep the basket clean. But it is not necessary, just an added tip.
Then mix up all the seasonings in a small bowl. Rub Olive Oil over Turkey Breast and carefully lift up skin. Gently sprinkle seasoning mixture and rub into breast. Rub additional seasoning under skin.
Place turkey skin side down in air fryer and cook for 20 minutes. Turn breast over and cook an additional 25-40 minutes making sure the internal temperature reaches 165F Degrees. Cooking time will vary depending on size of turkey breast and wether it's bone in or boneless.
Should I season my Turkey Skin?
It's always best to season a turkey before cooking. Just like other proteins it's best to season directly on the meat. Carefully lift skin and season under skin directly on meat for the best tasting turkey breast.
Should I put Rub on Turkey the night before?
Seasoning a Turkey breast the night before is always an option. Sprinkle rub over turkey and gently rub in. Lift skin and carefully add seasoning under skin. Cover turkey and keep in refrigerator until ready to air fry.
How to Store Leftover Turkey
Store leftovers in a sealed container like a Zip-loc bag or plastic container with lid in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Freeze for up to 3 months.
- A large Air Fryer should fit a 4-5pound Turkey Breast. It's important to note that breast should not touch the heating element in the Air Fryer.
- Depending on the size of breast, the cooking time will vary. Always make sure the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Use a digital thermometer for best results
- Allow breast to sit for up to 10 minutes before slicing. This helps to retain juices.
- Thaw turkey breast in refrigerator a day to two ahead of time so it's ready to cook when you are.
It's no secret how much I love and use my Thermapen by Thermoworks. I use it on the grill, in the Oven, and even to test temperatures on the stove. There will even be a few under the Christmas Tree as gifts. I've use many cheap thermometers and they have failed me over and over. You can read more about why I love my Thermapen here.
Turkeys might be a Holiday tradition but truly there are so many options when it comes to menu planning for Thanksgiving. Try enjoying an Instant Pot Whole Chicken. Enjoy the flavors of Fall with a Green Salad loaded with Pecans and Craisins.
We have some Pie Favorite Recipes too.
Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- Tasy Air Fryer Carrots
- Air Fryer Corn Bread
- Apple Fritters made in Air Fryer
- Pecan Brussel Sprouts
Thanksgiving and Christmas Recipes
There are many fantastic recipes for your Holiday Table, so I want to help you find them quickly on my site. From side dishes to desserts and even appetizers too. I've got you covered. You can sort by type of recipe for ease and convince too.
Some of my favorite are Sweet Potato Mashed Potatoes, Skillet Corn, Sourdough Stuffing, Sour Cream Lemon Pie, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie, and Homemade Cranberry Sauce. These are must make recipes.
Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- 3 lb Turkey Breast
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Thyme
- ¼ teaspoon Rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon Poultry Seasonings
- Prheat Air Fryer for 5 minutes to 350F Degrees
- In a small bowl combine seasonings
- Rub Olive Oil over turkey breast and carefully lift up skin. Rub seasoning blend all over turkey and under skin
- Place turkey skin side down in air fryer and cook for 20 minutes.
- Turn breast over and cook an additional 35-40 minutes making sure the internal temperature reaches 165F Degrees. Cooking time will vary depending on size of turkey breast and wether it’s bone in or boneless.
- Allow Turkey Breast to rest for 10 minutes before slicing
Submit a Comment