Stay up to date on what we share at Devour Dinner. Easy ‘Click’ to Follow
When I’m serving this BBQ Ranch Pasta Salad for dinner, I will mix up the sauce and get that set aside. Then quickly cook my pasta. I like this salad cold, so the earlier I can get my pasta done and cooling the better. Thank goodness for a cold water rinse when it’s all done to help speed up that cooling process. Lifesaver for sure. While the pasta is cooking, I cut up my chicken if I’m using a rotisserie, or I quickly cook up Shredded Chicken in the Instant Pot, either way it’s pretty easy to accomplish this while the pasta is cooking.
BBQ Ranch Pasta Salad
- 2 Cup Cooked Cubed or Shredded Chicken
- 1 Can Kidney Beans Rinsed and Drained
- 1 1/2 Cup Corn Rinsed and Drained
- 1 Bunch Green Onions Chopped and diced
- 1/4 Cup Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 lb Pasta
- 2 Cup Corn Chips
- 1/2 -1 Cup Cheddar Cheese Optional
- This recipe calls for Cooked Cubed or Shredded Chicken. Make Shredded Chicken in your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker https://www.devourdinner.com/recipe/bbq-ranch-pasta-salad/ or use a Rotisserie Chicken cut into pieces. Then follow directions below.
- In a small bowl mix 1/4 cup Powdered Ranch Mix and Sour Cream. Mix until blended. Add 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce. Mix to combine and set aside.
- In a large pot cook pasta. Follow directions on package. Rinse and drain pasta.
- In a large bowl combine cubed chicken, beans, corn, and pasta. Toss and miss all ingredients. Add sauce and mix to combine.
- Before serving add chips and lightly toss to combine. Add cheese on top.