Pad Thai couldn’t be easier with Ramen Noodles and an Instant Pot. You won’t even believe how good this super simple recipe is.
4 Servings | Ready in 5 minutes | Good for Dinner or Side Dish
About Ramen Pad Thai
If you love Thai Food, then you have to try this super easy Ramen Pad Thai for the Instant Pot. With only 7 ingredients you can make Pad Thai in about 5 minutes. That includes pressure time!
What is Pad Thai?
Pad Thai is a Thai dish commonly made with rice noodles, often served as a street food. It’s a spicy hot stir fry noodle where vegetables or protein is added
Making Pad Thai in the Instant Pot or pressure Cooker is so quick and easy. We have loved making Asian Noodles as an after school snack and now Pad Thai is just a step up. With a pressure time of 0 (Zero) minutes, this is done cooking super fast.
Dump and Go
This recipe for Pad Thai is literally a dump and go Instant Pot recipe. Add your thin liquid, your water, Teriyaki sauce, fish Sauce, vegetable oil, and hot sauce and stir. Add your garlic, noodles and vegetables and set it to Zero minutes Manual High Pressure. It only takes a couple minutes to pressure up and it’s ready!
Pin this Recipe for Later!
Click the Red Pinterest Save button in the upper left corner of the pictures below
Do you like the heat? Add more Hot Sauce to spice things up and sprinkle Red Pepper Flakes on top for an added bonus!
If you liked what you saw, here are more great recipes to try
- Asian Noodles
- Japanese Rice Bowl
- Take Out Cashew Chicken
- Mongolian Beef
- Honey Garlic Take Out Chicken
- Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe
- 10 Minute Homemade Teriyaki Sauce – Delish!
Ramen Pad Thai
- 2 Pkg Ramen Noodles
- 1 3/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Tbs Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 Tbs Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbs Crush Garlic
- 1 12 oz pkg Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables
- Add Water, Teriyaki Sauce, Vegetable Oil, Fish Sauce, Hot Sauce, and Peanut Butter into Instant Pot and stir. The Peanut Butter will not mix in. It's okay
- Break Ramen Noodles in half and lay on the bottom of the Instant Pot
- Add Garlic and Frozen Vegetables (do not stir)
- Close Lid and set to Manual Pressure High for 0 (Zero) minutes
- Quick Release and Stir