This is a Sponsored Post. All views are my own. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
About this Recipe
Chicken Parmesan is a super simple 30 minute recipe that is sure to be a family favorite. Served with spaghetti noodles and even your picky eaters will devour this recipe. I personally love the simplicity of this Chicken Parmesan recipe and paired with Full Circle ingredients which are Organic is wonderful knowing I’m feeding my family the best that I can.
Full Circle Market believes in purity over preservatives. I know how much better I feel when my body has the nutrition it needs and Full Circle products delivers with No artificial sweeteners, food colorings, food flavorings, or preservatives. No high fructose corn syrup and No hydrogenated oils. Thanks Full Circle! This Chicken Parmesan is delicious and my boys have cleaned their plates. No leftovers at this table! Full Circle products can be found at your local Associated Food Stores. Find a locally-owned Full Circle distributor here: https://www.afstores.
My family devours Chicken Parmesan and it fills them up too! This super simple recipe is perfect for any night of the week. I love to wow my guests with this meal too because it looks difficult, but is really easy to make. The organic product line from Full Circle tastes great too. My son who will typically only eat other jar sauces, said he likes this one so much better! I was amazed at how much he ate. If that doesn’t tell you how good it is, I don’t know what will. Full Circle products are high quality and made a perfect Chicken Parmesan Recipe.
Start your water for your noodles first. Place on high heat with a lid cover will help bring the water to a boil quickly. This way your entire meal will all be done at once and you will have a warm delicious meal to serve.
Step by Step Instructions
Over high heat, heat a large pot full of water to a boil. Add noodles to pot and cook according to directions on box.
Slice chicken breasts horizontally through the middle. Season with Salt and Pepper. In a bowl combine milk and eggs and whisk together. On a separate plate place bread crumbs and then set aside. Dip each chicken breast in bread crumbs, then egg mixture and back into bread crumbs. This will give you a nice thick coating to your chicken breasts.
In a large skillet over medium high heat add Olive Oil and allow to heat for 3-4 minutes until hot. Place coated chicken breasts in hot skillet with olive oil. Cook for 3 minutes and turn over and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
In a baking dish pour 1 cup of pasta sauce on the bottom and place cooked chicken breasts on top of pasta sauce. Take slice of mozzarella cheese and place on top of each chicken breast. Drizzle pasta sauce on top of cheese. Bake at 350 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
In a large bowl, place pasta, pasta sauce and Parmesan Cheese. Top with Chicken Breast. Add additional pasta sauce as needed and garnish with Parmesan Cheese.
Full Circle Products can be found at Associated Food Stores
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- 2 Eggs Full Circle Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 pkg Full Circle Organic Spaghetti Noodles
- 2 Tbs Fresh Basil
- 4 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Fresh sliced Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Jar Full Circle Pasta Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine eggs, milk and Salt and Pepper. Wisk to combine and set aside
- On a separate plate place Italian Bread Crumbs. Plate should be large enough for chicken breasts to lay flat.
- Slice each Chicken Breasts horizontal all the way through. This makes cooking the chicken breast easier as it's thinner and will cook more evenly.
- Dip each chicken breast slice into bread crumbs, then into egg mixture, and back into bread crumbs coating evenly. Do this for each chicken breast.
- In a frying pan, eat olive oil over medium/high heat until hot. Place chicken breasts into hot pan and cook for 3 minutes for each side. Remove chicken and place in 9x13 pan.
- Add slices of mozzarella cheese to top of each chicken breast and drizzle a large spoonful of sauce over the top of each piece of cheese. Add Fresh Basil for Garnish as desired. Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Serve over spaghetti noodles with heated Pasta Sauce and garnish with Parmesan Cheese. Enjoy!