Who knew Alfredo Pasta was so easy to make! But really, so many favorite recipes I once thought to be too difficult that I never even looked to see how easy they really could be and this is among them. So I rarely ate Alfredo Pasta because I just didn’t know how to make it. Well, let me help you realize that it’s quick and simple and before your pasta is even cooked this Alfredo Sauce will be bubbling hot and ready to devour.
The instructions are super simple, but even you won’t believe it so I’ve put together a quick video to prove it to you. Now don’t you wish you just kept whipping cream in the refrigerator? Well, I stock it now because you just never know when a little bit of Alfredo Pasta will curb an appetite.
In a saucepan over medium/high heat, melt butter, add garlic and saute’ until golden brown. Then add whipping cream and give it a quick stir. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top and give it a quick stir again. Allow it to bubble a little bit and stir it so it doesn’t burn. The heat will melt the cheese. Add Salt and Pepper to taste. After about 5 minutes it’s ready. The sauce will thicken as it cools. Although in my home, it’s never allowed to cool as it’s devoured so quickly. It’s really that simple. Serve Alfredo Pasta wit the Bruschetta Chicken and even the Easy Garlic Bread. Oh so good!
Stay up to date on what we share at Devour Dinner. Easy ‘Click’ to Follow
Recipes that go well with Alfredo Pasta
- 1 Cup Fresh Parmasean Cheese Grated
- 3 Tbls Butter
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 2 Cups Whipping Cream
- 1 pkg noodles fettuccine, linguini, spaghetti or whatever you prefer.
- In a saucepan over medium/high heat melt butter. Add garlic and saute'
- Add whipping cream and stir to combine and allow to heat up until small bubbles begin to form.
- Add parmesan cheese and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Casually stir sauce and allow bring to a slow simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Sauce will thicken as it cools. Serve over pasta.