Snickers Salad is a sweet and crunchy treat that looks as good as it tastes.
With soft cool whip and pudding holding together chopped candies and tart apples, this dish is unlike any other.
The colors of green, white, and chocolate brown are too incredible to compare.
Snickers Salad is as pleasing to the eyes as it is to the palate.
The next time you have a holiday gathering, potluck or BBQ take a bowl of Snicker Apple Salad with you and watch how fast it disappears.
I bet it won’t take long! In fact, it’d probably be wise to make a double batch (just in case).
While this salad isn’t exactly healthy, it does contain fruit and protein.
With that, you could put up a convincing argument. Of course, if you wanted another fruit salad to argue about, my Orange fluff salad is delicious too!
What’s In Snickers Salad?
- 1 sm package Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Cup Milk
- 8oz Cool Whip
- 4 Granny Smith Apples
- 5 Snickers Candy Bars
How to Make Snickers Salad
- In a bowl mix the box of pudding with the milk to combine. Allow the pudding mix to sit in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to set.
- In the meantime, dice your green apples into small bite sized pieces. You can choose to peel them or leave the skins on. It’s a preference thing.
- Dice the Snickers Candy Bars into small bite sized pieces
- Combine the Apples, Snickers Bars, Pudding and Cool Whip. Stir to Combine.
- Store in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve.
- Optional: drizzle with Caramel before serving.
How long does Snickers Salad Last
This mixture can last up to a few days, but it tastes best when fresh.
After a day or so the apples begin to release juice and the mix separates a little. Not only that but everything goes soft.
It’s best to keep it made and eaten in under 48 hours for the best tasting results.
Is Snickers Salad a Salad or Dessert?
You could put up a good argument for either, but honestly it is more of a dessert.
That said, you’re more likely to see a snicker salad on the table with side dishes than with the desserts. No matter when it’s served, save room for a serving or two!
Can I use Marshmallow Fluff in place of Cool Whip?
Yes, you could (it tastes pretty great this way too). However, from personal experience, I don’t recommend substituting more than half.
Half marshmallow fluff and half cool whip is the perfect combination. Too much marshmallow fluff and the dish is too gummy in texture.
Do you preferred Peeled Apples?
I prefer to peel more than half the apples and leave the rest with peels on. The extra vibrant green color is nice for presentation as well as texture.
Pot Luck FAVORITE Recipes!
- Hawaiian Mac Salad
- BLT Pasta Salad
- Mandarin Orange Cookie Salad
- Pistachio Salad
- Frito Corn Salad
- Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Teriyaki Noodles
- Pepperoni Pasta Salad
- Best Potato Salad ~ Award Winning Recipe
- 1 small package Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 5 Granny Smith Apples
- 5 Snickers Candy Bars
- In a bowl mix pudding with Milk and combine. Allow to sit in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to set.
- Dice Apples into small bite size pieces. You can peel or leave the skins on.
- Dice Candy Bars in small bit size pieces.
- Combine Apples, Snickers Bars, Pudding and Cool Whip. Stir to Combine.
- Store in Refrigerator until ready to serve.
- optional: drizzle with Caramel before serving.