Once my boys tasted Japanese Teriyaki Noodles, they forgot about their favorite boxed after school snack of Mac and Cheese and this became a family favorite. Now it’s commonly served with sautéed veggies or in a noodle bowl with chicken or steak. Teriyaki Noodles are tangy, sweet, and delicious. Use a bottled Teriyaki Sauce or follow my 10 minute Teriyaki Sauce recipe. You are sure to love these noodles. Delicious!
In the time it takes to make a box of Mac and Cheese, you can make this fresh Teriyaki Noodle. Follow the directions on your noodle package and rinse and drain the noodles when they are cooked. Then in a frying pan over medium/high heat, heat up 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil. When the oil is hot add the noodles and stir. You will hear the sizzle. Isn’t it wonderful? Add the teriyaki sauce and stir to coat all the noodles. You can always add more or less depending on how sweet of a flavor you want. Sometimes I even add some sliced onions and slivered carrots at this point but it’s truly optional to what you prefer. Let this cook for 2-4 minutes. The Teriyaki Sauce will bubble and caramelize a bit. Sprinkle ginger on top and get ready to serve. It’s just that simple.
Garnish with sesame seeds, green onions, and carrot slivers.
Stay up to date on what we share at Devour Dinner. Easy ‘Click’ to Follow
Recipes that compliment this recipe.
- 1 pkg noodles Spaghetti or Linguine
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 1/2 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Ginger
- 1 bunch Green Onions *Optional
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Seeds *Optional
- Cook noodles according to directions. Rinse and drain.
- In large frying pan over medium/high heat - heat 1-2 tablespoons olive oil.
- When hot, add rinsed and drained noodles. Stir.
- Add Teriyaki Sauce and stir. Cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle Ginger over top and stir.
- Serve with chopped green onions, sesame seeds, and carrot slivers. (optional)