Buttery and delicious, these frozen Garlic Knots in Air Fryer are a garlic lover's dream. Dip them in marinara sauce for a quick snack, or serve them as an easy side dish for pizza night!
Making garlic knots in the air fryer is the best way to guarantee a crisp outer and soft center every time! Pair with Tomato Soup for a wonderful meal.
You get freshly cooked garlic knots in just 6 minutes, giving you more time to enjoy your special event or dinner party.
This method is a super easy way to cook up a side of garlic knots, but you can cook almost anything in this way!
I love air fryer recipes, especially for parties or busy weeknights. Try my Air Fryer Tortilla Chips, these Air Fryer Cheese Stuffed Breadsticks, or my Air Fryer Bagel Bites for more tasty appetizer ideas!
Ingredients Needed for Air Fryer Garlic Knots
Garlic Knots. This recipe is for cooking frozen garlic knots. You can find them in the frozen section of grocery stores.
Cheese. I have topped my garlic knots with parmesan cheese for an extra comforting finish! You can omit this or use another of your favorite cheeses.
Oil. I'd recommend using a non-stick cooking spray, a layer of canola oil, or air fryer parchment paper to line your air fryer basket.
How to Make Air Fryer Garlic Knots
Line your Air Fryer with parchment paper with holes in it, or spray the tray with a nonstick cooking spray. Preheat your Air Fryer to 330 degrees for 4 minutes.
Place Garlic Knots in your Air Fryer in a single layer with some space around each one.
Air Fry for 3 minutes and then flip the Garlic Knots over using tongs and heat for an additional 2-4 minutes until golden brown.
Remove with tongs and sprinkle with parmesan cheese before serving hot (optional).
You can use foil in an air fryer as long as there are holes in it to let the hot air circulate around each garlicky knot.
Leftover cooked garlic knots can be stored in an airtight container, Ziploc bag, or covered in plastic wrap at room temperature for up to 3 days. They are best enjoyed freshly baked, so try to anticipate how many you will need as you make them. Reheat them in the air fryer again or in your microwave oven in 30-second bursts.
You can also freeze cooked garlic knots in a freezable container or bag for up to 2 months.
Substitutions & Variations
- Cheese. Frozen Garlic Knots are pre-seasoned, buttery, and delicious on their own. However, try topping them with finely grated parmesan cheese and dip them into pizza sauce or Marinara Sauce.
- Homemade Garlic Knots. This garlic knot recipe should work the same for frozen homemade garlic knots if you have them instead.
- Dough Balls. This recipe will also work for dough ball appetizers. You can add some olive oil and garlic powder to plain dough balls after you have turned them over for a garlicky flavor.
- More Flavor. Add some more flavor to these dough balls by serving them topped with garlic salt, crispy bacon bits, or a small bowl of your favorite dipping sauce on the side.
- Other frozen foods. You can cook just about anything in your air fryer. Try frozen garlic bread, frozen dinner rolls,
- If you're using fresh garlic knots instead of frozen ones, you'll need to reduce the cook time so they don't burn.
- Heat one garlic knot at a time or an entire batch. This flexibility is just one of the many luxuries of using an Air Fryer!
- Serve this easy side with a dipping side of Homemade Marinara Sauce, Fresh Salsa, or my Easy Pizza Dip!
Have you tried this Air Fryer Garlic Knots recipe?
Please leave a comment below if you have tried making these frozen garlic knots in Air Fryer. I love to hear from you and enjoy reading about what you think. Be sure to tag @devourdinner when posting to social media. I can't wait to see your photos!
More Delicious Recipes for Appetizers
- Pizza Monkey Bread
- Air Fryer Cheese Stuffed Breadsticks
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Lil' Smokies Pigs in Blankets
- The BEST Deviled Eggs
- Trader Joe's Charcuterie Appetizer Board
Air Fryer Garlic Knots
- 1 box Frozen Garlic Knots
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Preheat Air Fryer to 330 degrees for 4 minutes
- Place frozen Garlic Knots in air fryer on parchment paper or spray with Avocado Spray
- Air Fry for 3 minutes and then flip Garlic Knots over using tongs and heat for an additional 2-4 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle with parmesan cheese (optional)
Submit a Comment