Pizza as an Appetizer? YES Please! Easy Pizza Dip made with your favorite Pizza Toppings in a delicious cream cheese dip topped with mozzarella cheese. Ohhhh Yum!
What is Easy Pizza Dip?
Just as the name implies, Easy Pizza Dip, is easy! It's filled with Cream Cheese, Seasonings, cheese, and Pizza Toppings.
As shown here, we have used Sausage and Pepperoni, but change it up and use Ham and Pineapple, or load it with veggies. It's delish!
4 Servings | Ready in 20 minutes | Good for Appetizer
What are you favorite Pizza Toppings? Substitute them for the Sausage and Pepperoni in this recipe and make a dip you love.
Pizza Combinations to Try
- Sausage and Pepperoni
- Ham and Pineapple
- Pepperoni and Salami
- Pepperoni and Mushroom
- Chicken and Olives
- Loaded with Veggies!
Combine Cream Cheese with Italian Seasonings, Garlic Powder and Mozzarella Cheese and mix until smooth.
Spread a little pizza sauce in the bottom of your pan and add the cream cheese mixture on top. Spread evening in pan and top with more pizza sauce and cheese
Perfect Appetizer for the Big Game, or a Sunday Snack. You will dive into this hot bubbly dip and love it. I promise.
I love to use my 8in Cast Iron Frying Pan and throw this right into the oven, however you can also use a glass pie dish as well. It will taste fabulous, I promise.
Bake for 13-15 Minutes or until hot and bubbly and remove from oven. Remember the Cast Iron will be hot! It will stay hot longer than a glass dish even, so keep those little fingers away.
Dip slices of a French Baguette into the tip or use Chips. Honestly, a spoon is just as good too! 😉 We won't tell.
The cheese melts and is wonderful with this hot Pizza Dip Appetizer. This dip is a bit rich, but make sure you get enough the first time because there won't be any left for 2nds.
We have made this recipe a number of times while watching Football or Baseball. I'm always getting requests on new combination.
Want to Save this Recipe for Later? PIN IT NOW!
- Cut Calories and use Light Cream Cheese
- Use YOUR favorite Pizza Toppings
- Dip wedges of Bell Peppers and cut out the carbs
You know when you make appetizers you can't stop at just one? I've got a list of great Appetizers for you!
Easy Pizza Dip
- ¾ Cup Mozzarella Cheese* Divided
- ¼ Cup Pepperoni
- ¼ Cup Sausage
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasonings
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ + Cup Pizza Sauce* Divided
- In a bowl mix softened Cream Cheese, ¼ Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Italian Seasonings and Garlic Powder. Set aside.
- In an 8in Cast Iron Skillet or Glass Pie Dish, place ¼ cup Cup Pizza Sauce and spread on bottom of pan.
- Top with Cream Cheese Mixture and spread evenly
- Top with remaining Pizza Sauce and spread evenly
- Sprinkle ½ Cup Mozzarella Cheese on top of dip
- Sprinkle Sausage and Pepperoni evenly
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with sliced bread