Copycat Recipe from the Disney Wonder, Tritons Resturant Brunch Menu
Bowtie Pasta (Farfalle Pasta) served with Sautéed Mushrooms, Sun Dried Tomatoes in a light Italian cream sauce from Disney Cruise Line is a Favorite lunch meal that now I make at home!
Bowtie Pasta Copycat Recipe Disney Cruiseline Tritons Resturant Brunch Menu
I hate to say it, but I am addicted to cruising and Disney has it all figured out! On sea days, Tritons Resturant (one of the main dinning restaurants) is open for Brunch and I loved the menu.
This recipe is simple and light and let me tell you, I went back 4 different days to have it. Yup! You did the math, I must have been on a longer cruise to actually have 4 sea days. You are correct.
I unfortunately didn’t try the Brunch menu sooner, or trust me I would have had this menu item of Bowtie Pasta more! I loved the light cream sauce with the mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes. Truly a perfect blend.
What is Bowtie Pasta?
Bowtie Pasta is a shaped pasta that is pinched in the middle to look just like a bowtie. You can often find this pasta in a small or regular size and will often be called Farfalle Pasta.
How to Cook Bowtie Pasta in the Instant Pot?
To cook 8oz of Bowtie Pasta add 2 cups of liquid. You can also add a pinch of salt if you wish. If you use a different amount of pasta, use enough liquid to barely cover the pasta. Cook for 4 mins with a 4 min Natural Pressure Release. Cook for a minute longer if you like softer bowtie pasta.
Want more GREAT Disney Recipes?
This simple Bowtie Pasta was listed on the menu under the Chef’s Recommendation. I have never been steered wrong when following the Chef. I have however made a poor poor choice by not following what the Chef Recommends.
Looking for more GREAT Pasta Recipes?
- Ramen Pad Thai
- Alfredo Sauce
- Fiesta Chicken and Pasta Casserole
- Mac and Cheese Bites
- Mushroom Garlic Noodles
- Pasta with Zucchini and Cheery Tomatoes
- Teriyaki Noodles
Slice your Sun Dried Tomatoes in thin strips. If they are too long of strips, then cut each strip in half. Nice strips are perfect in this recipe and give great balance of flavors.
Want to Save this Recipe for Later? PIN IT NOW!
- 8 oz Bowtie Pasta (Farfalla Pasta)
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 2 tbs butter or Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1 3/4 Cups Chicken Broth or Water
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup Prosecco (sparkling wine)
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/3 - 1/2 Cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Wash and dice mushrooms to small bite size piece
- Heat Instant Pot to saute' and wait until it reads "Hot"
- Add butter or Olive Oil and allow to get hot
- Add Mushrooms to saute' for a few minutes
- Turn off Instant Pot
- Add Broth or Water and deglaze pot if needed
- Add Garlic, Pepper, Onion Power, Cream and Prosecco and give a quick stir
- Add Pasta and make sure pasta is evenly distributed
- Close lid and set to Manual (Pressure Cook) for 4 minutes. Allow for a 4 minute Natural Release. Cook 1 minute more if you want your pasta more tender.
- Quick Release the remaining pressure and open lid
- Add Sun-dried tomatoes and Parmesan Cheese and stir.
- Sauce will thicken as it cools.
Substitute Half and Half for heavy cream
Substitute Chicken Broth for Prosecco
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 324 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 53mg Sodium: 522mg Carbohydrates: 24g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Protein: 8g