Make sure to SHARE this Recipe with others!
Turkey Tetrazzini, a delicious pasta with a creamy pasta sauce made with leftover Turkey. A wonderful quick and easy dinner recipe that the entire family will enjoy. Instant Pot and Stove Top Directions for ever level of cook.
Watch for a quick Tasty Turkey Tetrazzini Video
Serves 6 | Ready in 30 minutes | Good for Dinner | 6qt Instant Pot
Do you love a creamy Alfredo Sauce? Well, then you will love Turkey Tetrazzini with the creamy Alfredo like sauce over spaghetti noodles. This quick and easy dinner recipe can be made in about 15 minutes using leftover Turkey in the Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker.
When I make turkey, I tend to have leftovers and I’m always looking for great recipes that will change up the flavor of Turkey. Turkey Tetrazzini is a great simple recipe to make for just this occasion.
I was pleasantly surprised this year when for a late evening snack my son wanted this pasta dish made with some turkey! haha… no I didn’t make it for him. But I did make it the next day. Something about being in the kitchen all day for Thanksgiving, and I was ready to be off my feet.
Turkey Tetrazzini can be made with leftover Chicken too! WOW! I guess we would need to call it Chicken Tetrazzini! haha. Any way you decide to make this recipe it will be perfect for dinner.
What is Turkey Tetrazzini?
Turkey Tetrazzini is a Turkey Casserole that is tried and true. It’s a pasta baked casserole with a creamy Alfredo mushroom sauce, baked until hot and bubbly.
How to make Turkey Tetrazzini?
Turkey Tetrazzini is typically a baked pasta casserole. This recipe can be made on the Stove Top or the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. It’s wonderful no matter how you prepare it.
What to serve with Turkey Tetrazzini?
Turkey Tetrazzini can be served with steamed vegetables, a garden green salad, or tasted garlic french bread. What are you craving? Serve it with Turkey Tetrazzini!
What does Turkey Tetrazzini have in it?
Turkey Tetrazzini has mushrooms, onions, garlic, peas, and a creamy Alfredo like sauce.
Pin this Recipe for Later!
Click the Red Pinterest Save button in the upper left corner of the pictures below
Substitute Chicken for the Turkey and make a wonderful Chicken Tetrazzini. It’s wonderful with leftover Rotisserie Chicken. Just sayin’ . 😉
- 12 oz Spaghetti Noodles
- 2 Tb Butter
- 1 Tb Garlic
- 8 oz Mushrooms
- 1 Yellow Onion Diced
- 3 1/2 Cup Broth**
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Cup Cubed Cooked Turkey
- 4 oz Sour Cream
- 1/2 - 3/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 2 Cup French Fried Onions * Optional
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker Directions:
- Heat Instant Pot on Saute' until it reads "hot"
- Add Butter, garlic, and diced onion. Saute until onion begins to turn translucent
- Add sliced mushrooms and Saute for 1 minute.
- Turn off Instant Pot.
- Add Broth and deglaze bottom of pan if needed.
- Break Spaghetti noodles in half and lay about 1/3 of the noodles across bottom of pan. Then lay about 1/3 of the noodles criss cross on top of the bottom noodles. Add remaining noodles criss cross on top of those noodles. DO NOT STIR.
- Add Whipping Cream. DO NOT STIR
- Add Turkey cubes on top. DO NOT STIR
- Set to manual for 4 minutes. Allow 3 minute Natural Release and then Quick Release.
- Stir Pasta and Turkey together.
- Add in Peas, sour cream and cheese. Stir to combine and close lid for 1 minute to heat through. Enjoy!
- (Optional) Transfer to a casserole dish and place French Fried Onions on top, Bake at 350 for 5 minutes. Enjoy.
**Stove / Oven Directions:
- Cook noodles according to directions.
- In a frying pan, saute' butter, garlic and diced onion until translucent
- Add mushrooms and saute' for a minute to soften.
- Increase whipping cream to 2 cups and omit both.
- Add whipping cream to onion and mushroom mixture. Heat through.
- Add sour cream and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine.
- Add Peas.
- Add pasta and stir to combine.
- Place Pasta into casserole dish
- top with French Friend Onions and Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 613 Total Fat: 36g Saturated Fat: 17g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 125mg Sodium: 711mg Carbohydrates: 47g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 9g Protein: 27g