Roasted cauliflower with Parmesan is a mouthwatering and easy-to-make side dish that elevates the humble cauliflower to a whole new level.
Perfectly seasoned with garlic and Italian herbs, deliciously cheesy, and roasted to perfection. You'll forget it's even a vegetable!
The oven-Roasted Cauliflower recipe makes the ultimate cauliflower side dish that is perfect with just about any main! The cauliflower florets are tossed with olive oil, salt, pepper, and grated Parmesan cheese, then roasted in the oven until they are golden brown and crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside.
It's a flavorful, Keto-friendly side dish that's made with just a few simple ingredients.
Simply toss the florets in seasoning and cheese, and bake to soft and perfect finish.
The Parmesan cheese adds a savory, nutty flavor that perfectly complements the natural sweetness of the roasted cauliflower.
If you love this easy side dish, you'll also love my Cheesy Bacon Loaded Cauliflower and my Cauliflower Cheddar Soup.
This simple yet flavorful recipe is sure to impress your family and friends, and it's a great way to enjoy the natural goodness of cauliflower in a new and delicious way!
How to Make Roasted Cauliflower
Preheat the oven to 375 F Degrees and cut the Cauliflower into bite-size florets.
Toss the cauliflower with 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil and season with Salt and Pepper.
Put cauliflower in an even layer on a baking sheet.
Roast cauliflower for 25-30 minutes. It should be fork tender.
In a separate bowl, combine the remaining Olive Oil, Italian Seasonings, Garlic, and grated Parmesan Cheese. Hand mix to combine.
Toss the cauliflower with the cheese mixture to coat it and place it back on the baking sheet.
Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden brown on top. Serve hot.
Storage & Freezing
Storage: Store cooled cookies in an airtight container for up to 7 days. Cookies are best if enjoyed within 2-3 days.
Freezing: Cookies can be stored in a sealed container and frozen for up to 3 months. Place parchment paper between each cookie to prevent sticking.
Substitutions & Variations
- Spice. Add some cayenne pepper, chili powder, or red pepper flakes to the seasoning mix.
- Garnish. Top your baked cauliflower with some fresh herbs like fresh parsley for added fresh flavor, with some sea salt for a bit of a crunch, some crispy bacon bits for added texture and a smoky flavor, or a squeeze of fresh lemon juice for an added zesty flavor!
- Vegetables. Use this recipe with other root vegetables! Try it with some broccoli, sweet potatoes, or carrots!
- Bake the Cauliflower until it's fork-tender on a sheet pan in the center of the oven.
- Toss the Cauliflower halfway through baking for a more even baking.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the Cauliflower head into small bite-sized pieces, or cut the florets into smaller pieces, as they will work best for more uniform baking and be easier to eat.
- Use a fresh parmesan cheese block that you grate yourself for the best flavor.
- Fresh cauliflower will taste best, but you can use frozen cauliflower as well.
Have you tried this Roasted Cauliflower recipe?
Please leave a comment below if you have tried making this recipe. I love to hear from you and enjoy reading about what you think. Be sure to tag @devourdinner when posting to social media. I can't wait to see your photos!
Recipe inspired by Savory Experience
More Great Side Dish Recipes
- Air Fryer Mushrooms
- Candied Carrots
- Creamed Corn
- Green Bean Casserole
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- Creamed Peas and Potatoes
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Oven Roasted Broccoli
- Bacon & Herb Green Beans & Potatoes
Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan
- 3 cups Cauliflower Florets
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Pressed
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasonings
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Preheat oven to 375 F Degrees.
- Cut the Cauliflower into bite-size florets.
- Toss with 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil and season with Salt and Pepper and put them in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes. Cauliflower will be fork tender.
- In a separate bowl combine the remaining Olive Oil, Italian Seasonings, Garlic, and grated Parmesan Cheese. Hand mix to combine.
- Toss cauliflower with cheese mixture to coat and place back on the baking sheet.
- Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted. Serve hot.
- Store: Leftover Roasted Cauliflower can be kept in an airtight container or Ziploc bag for up to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave.
Submit a Comment