There's nothing quite like waking up to the smell of freshly made Cinnamon Rolls! A batch of these Pillsbury Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls only takes 6 minutes to make - perfect for a quick breakfast on the go, or for an afternoon snack!
This recipe for Pillsbury Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls is so simple, all you need is a tube of cinnamon rolls and your Air Fryer, and you're good to go!
Using your Air Fryer is a great option when you're stuck for time as they can drastically cut down the cooking time instead of cooking things the oven.
Check out my easy air fryer recipes for more ideas!
These sweet rolls are the perfect wake-up for Christmas morning or just a busy weekday.
If you love cinnamon rolls, you'll also love my Homemade Cinnamon Roll Recipe, this Cinnamon Ring, and my Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Cookies!
Ingredients Needed for Pillsbury Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon Rolls. I've used Original Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls in this recipe. You can get them from your local grocery store.
Cooking Spray. You can use a non-stick cooking spray, Air Fryer baking parchment, or some olive oil to grease your air fryer before cooking. (Affiliate Link)
How to Make Cinnamon Rolls in your Air Fryer Oven
Preheat your Air Fryer to 340 degrees for 5 minutes.
Spray the inside of the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray or use an air fryer parchment paper liner for easier cleanup.
Place the cinnamon rolls in the basket in a single layer with a little space around each one so that the cinnamon rolls don't touch when cooked. The number of cinnamon rolls you can bake at once will depend on the size of your air fryer.
Cook in the Air Fryer for 6-8 minutes until golden brown. Check the rolls after 6 minutes to make sure they don't overcook.
Remove the cinnamon rolls with tongs and place them on a wire rack to cool.
Stir the glaze that comes with your can of cinnamon rolls, and drizzle it over your cinnamon rolls while they are still warm. Serve with fresh fruit on the side if desired.
It only takes 6 minutes to air fry cinnamon rolls, whereas they have a 13-17 minute bake time in the oven! Opt for cooking in less time for busy mornings or making for after-school snacks!
Pillsbury cinnamon rolls are delicious as they come, but if you want to make them even better for the holidays or a special occasion, you can add some extra spices like nutmeg or ginger on top, dip them in cinnamon sugar, make your own frosting or glaze, serve with maple syrup, or garnish them with orange zest or lemon zest! You can also serve them with fresh fruit on the side for a more balanced snack!
You can use foil in an air fryer as long as there are holes in it, or as long as it isn't enough foil to completely cover the bottom of the basket. You need to let the hot air circulate for it to cook properly.
Store leftover cinnamon rolls in an airtight container or Ziploc bag at room temperature for 2 days or in the fridge for up to a week.
Baked cinnamon rolls can be stored in a sealed container and frozen for up to 3 months. Place parchment paper between each cinnamon roll to prevent sticking. You can reheat them in the air fryer, but the cooking time may vary.
Substitutions & Variations
- Different brands. I love the Pillsbury brand of cinnamon rolls, but you can use the store brand, or another favorite brand if you like. You can even use homemade cinnamon rolls and cook them in the air fryer!
- Flavors. Pillsbury makes Orange Rolls which can be substituted in this recipe for a different flavor, or you can add other flavors to your own homemade cinnamon roll dough and cook them in the air fryer.
- Topping. Use your own topping instead of the original glaze that comes in the box. Try my Almond Buttercream Frosting, this Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting, my Simple Apple Syrup, or a simple Vanilla Glaze that I've used on these Cinnamon Roll Cookies!
- Each air fryer will heat and cook differently. I have found a few tips to help. With Cinnamon rolls it's helpful to bake for half the time and then turn cinnamon rolls over for the remaining time to ensure they are baked all the way through when using an Air Fryer Basket.
- Remove baked Cinnamon Rolls using tongs. They will be hot to the touch.
- Stir the included frosting before drizzling it over warm cinnamon rolls.
Have you tried this Air Fryer Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls recipe?
Please leave a comment below if you try making fresh cinnamon rolls in your air fryer with this easy recipe! I love to hear from you and enjoy reading about what you think. Be sure to tag @devourdinner when posting to social media. I can't wait to see your photos!
More Easy Breakfast Recipes
- Toaster Strudel Air Fryer Recipe
- Classic French Crepes
- Overnight Breakfast Enchiladas
- Bacon Pancake Dippers
- Cinnamon Monkey Bread
Cinnamon Rolls in Air Fryer
- 1 pkg Original Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls 8 count with frosting
- Preheat Air Fryer to 340 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Spray the inside of the air fryer basket with avocado baking spray or use an air fryer parchment paper liner.
- Place cinnamon rolls in the basket so that cinnamon rolls aren't touching.
- Air Fryer for 6-8 minutes. Checking after 6 minutes to bake to the desired doneness.
- Stir glaze and drizzle it over your cinnamon rolls while they are still warm.
- Store: Store leftover cinnamon rolls in an airtight container or Ziploc bag at room temperature for 2 days or in the fridge for up to a week.
- Freeze: Baked cinnamon rolls can be stored in a sealed container and frozen for up to 3 months. Place parchment paper between each cinnamon roll to prevent sticking. You can reheat them in the air fryer, but the cooking time may vary.
Submit a Comment