The ingredients are fresh watermelon, bell peppers (green, red AND yellow), red onion, cilantro, lime and a squirt of honey make up this simple recipe for Watermelon Salsa Dip.
I love to serve this in a bowl with tortilla chips. My favorite chips are On The Border Tortilla Chips and can be found at your local Wal-mart or Sams Club. They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty for this dish. I can’t wait for watermelon season to come around again to break out this summer salsa dip.
Recipes That Taste Good With This
- 2 Cups Watermelon (Seedless) Diced and chopped
- 1/2 Medium Red Onion Diced and Chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Diced and Chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Diced and Chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper Diced and Chopped
- 1 bunch Cilantro Chopped
- 1 Lg Lime Juiced
- 1-2 Tbsp Honey
- Slice watermelon to remove rind and cube and dice into small pieces. Place in mixing bowl
- Slice red onion and chop to smaller pieces. Place in mixing bowl
- Seed and chop red, green, yellow bell Pepper and jalapenos. Place in mixing bowl.
- Chop cilantro removing stems were possible. Place in mixing bowl.
- Toss ingredients together to mix.
- Add juice of 1 lime, pinch of salt and 1-2 tablespoons of honey and gently stir.Serve with Tortilla Chips