Aside from the religious aspects of Easter, I’m all about the snacks and treats and chocolate surrounding Easter which is why this Easter Trail Mix is perfect for a quick and easy snack to curb your sweet and salty appetite.
Trail Mixes generally have a number of things in them and when making a good trail mix it’s important to have flavors that you love. I really enjoy a good Trail Mix with a cereal crunch along with nuts and even a pretzel or two as in this Halloween Chex Mix. But most importantly I love some chocolate!
Easter Trail Mix is loaded with your favorite treats from mini whoppers, to Peanut Butter M&M’s and let’s not forget a Mini Marshmallow too. Delish! Easter Trail Mix is best served in hand held cups to snack and enjoy.
Serves 8-10 | Great for Snack | 6 Qt Instant Pot
Let me tell you a little hint. This recipe for Easter Trail Mix is PERFECT for those little helpers to make. They will feel so big and the clean up is easy too. So grab your little one and let them have fun int he Kitchen. They can’t mess his recipe for Easter Trail Mix up! I promise
Get yourself a large bowl and measure our your cereal. We love the Reeces made this fun Puff cereal in the shapes of rabbits. So cute, don’t you think? Then measure out the mini whoppers, Peanut Butter M&M’s, Mini Marshmallows, nuts and whatever else you choose to toss into this mix and give it a good stir. That’s it! You are done!
Are Trail Mix Gluten Free?
Trail Mix can be Gluten free if you use Gluten Free ingredients. This recipe would need some substitutions to make it gluten free but can easily be done
How to Store Trail Mix
Trail Mix should be stored in an Air Tight container and kept out of the direct sunlight
How Long does Trail Mix Last?
It’s doubtful this Easter Trail Mix will last more than a day or two because it’s so good. But rest assured that should it last longer in your home it will be safe to eat for a couple of weeks.
How Much Trail Mix per Person?
It’s hard to stop eating Easter Trail Mix once you start, but moderation in all things right? Make sure to save some for later! A cup of trail mix is really a lot. 😉
Are Trail Mix Nuts good For you?
Nuts are good for you in moderation. Don’t over indulge but enjoy them in this recipe. Aren’t they good?
This recipe for Easter Trail Mix might be easy enough, but don’t forget to PIN it and SAVE for later!
We know you love this recipe for Trail Mix so here are some more favorite Snack Mixes for you!
- Better than Whatever Snack Mix
- Bunny Chow ~ Easter Muddy Buddies
- Holiday Chex Mix
- Halloween Chex Mix
- S’mores Muddy Buddies
- Apple Pie Chex Mix
- Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
- 8 Cups Reeces Puff Bunny Cereal
- 2 Cups Mini Marhamllows (Bunny Tails)
- 1 Cup Mini Easter Woppers (Bunny Poop)
- 1 Bag Easter Peanut Butter M&M's (Rabbit Foot)
- 1 Cup Dry Roasted Peanuts (Bunny Seeds)
- 1 Cup Starburst Reds Jelly Beans (Bunny Noses)
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients and stir to mix
- Store in large zip-loc bags or in an air tight container
- Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
- Pyrex 4-Piece Glass Measuring Cup Set with Large 8 Cup Measuring Cup
- Claswcalor Happy Easter Day Cooking Aprons,Easter Egg Aprons Black and White Kitchen Aprons, Waterproof Adjustable Baking Aprons for Women
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.