I have found that a little goes a long way. I like to cook my chicken with broth to keep it moist and garlic to add extra flavor. It does make a difference, so just pour it in and let it cook.
Shredded Chicken as a base ingredient can be used in a variety of meals. Make sure to check out the other recipes here!
Recipes That Taste Good With This
Shredded Chicken - BASE
- 4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Bonesless Skinless
- 1 Can Chicken Broth
- 2-3 Cloves garlic Pressed
- In a Crockpot place chicken breasts, broth, and garlic. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-4 hours.
- Once Chicken is cooked, remove from crockpot, remove excess fat and discard. Shred chicken to use in meals.
- Chicken can be packaged and frozen for later use, or kept in the refrigerator for 3-4 days to use during the week. Best served warm and used as a Base Ingredient for many other recipes.