I use my largest frying pan and add some Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or as Rachel Ray like’s to say some EVOO!) to cook it up fast to add to different recipes. Add the cubed chicken and cook over medium/high heat until all juices run clear. You will need to watch it and stir it so you don’t get hot spots. But it’s really that simple.
My family favorite is the Poppy-seed Casserole made with Cubed Chicken. It’s easy to put together when I get home and soon we are at the table eating. Cubed Chicken as a base Ingredient is so versatile you will even substitute it for shredded chicken when you don’t have time to cook it that long.
TIP: If you’re cubing frozen chicken, don’t defrost it entirely. It is so much easier to work with when it’s not flimsy.
Recipes That Taste Good With This
Chicken - Cubed Base Ingredient
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless
- 2-3 Cloves garlic Pressed
- 3-4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a large frying pan over medium high heat place cubed chicken, pressed garlic and EVOO. Stir occasionally until all juices run clear.
- Use cooked cubed chicken in a variety of meals, or freeze for later use.