Buttery Garlic Texas Toast Pizza a recipe young and old will enjoy. Make using your favorite Pizza Toppings or use Traditional Pepperoni and Hawaiian these Personal Pizzas will be devoured, I promise.
Texas Toast can be found in the Freezer Section of your Grocery Store. You can also sometimes find it in the Bakery Department fresh where you only need to bake it. Either way, it's delicious!
We have found that everyone loves to come together and make their own. Why not make some memories and gather in the kitchen to quickly make lunch or even an afternoon snack. I bet you will even find a few things to giggle over too.
And let me tell you a fun tip, buy double the ingredients and deliver them to a friend. They will Thank you! And it just feels good to scatter sunshine to an unsuspecting friend or neighbor too.
Ingredients for Texas Toast Pizza
- Texas Toast
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Mini Pepperoni
- Ham Cubes
How to make Texas Toast Pizza
Preheat oven to 425 Degrees
Place Texas Toast on Cookie Sheet and Bake for 4-5 Minutes. Just until toast begins to get toasty. This step begins to cook to toast and form a crust, which also helps the pizza sauce not absorb into the bread and make it soggy.
Remove from oven and top with 1-2 Tablespoons Pizza Sauce. Use the back of a spoon to spread on Texas Toast.
Top with Pizza Toppings and then Cheese
Set oven to Broil and lift rack to the 2nd notch down. Place Personal Pizzas into oven under Broiler to melt cheese.
Broil for 2-3 minutes. Just until cheese is melted and bubbly. This can happen quickly and every oven is uniquely different. Stay close and watch as to not over bake.
Slice in half and enjoy by dipping into additional Pizza Sauce
Personal Pan Pizzas are always a fun idea for big and little kids. I even enjoy this quick recipe and have never had leftovers. Of course if you do, make sure to store leftovers in a Zip-Loc Bag in the refrigerator. Mini Pizzas can be reheated in the Microwave or Oven.
Using pre-made Texas Toast and Pizza Sauce and Mini Pepperoni is ideal but often times I'm asked if this recipe can be made all from scratch. And the answer is, YES!
Thick slices of bread can be purchased in the bread aisle. Spread with Butter and Garlic Seasonings and follow directions to toast bread in oven. Add your favorite Pizza Sauce and Toppings. Pretty Simple, right?
Wal-Mart sells sliced garlic bread in the Bakery Section which is our favorite. Try to find it if you can, it's delicious.
Personal Pizza Topping Ideas
- BBQ Chicken with Red Onion and Pineapple
- Ham, Pepperoni, and Sausage
- Veggie Lovers ~ Bell Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions
- Alfredo Chicken and Cheese
Be creative and make Pizzas that you love and make sure to tell me your favorite combinations in the comments below. As always, tag @devourdinner on social media so I can see your photos.
More Recipes you might Enjoy!
Texas Toast Pizza
- 8 Slices Garlic Texas Toast - Frozen
- 1 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ Cup Pepperoni - Mini
- ¼ Cup Ham Cubes
- ½ Cup Pineapple - Tidbits
- Preheat Oven to 425
- Place Frozen Texas Toast on Baking Sheet and Bake for 4-5 minutes. Just until Toasty
- Remove from oven and place 1-2Tablespoons Pizza Sauce on each slice of bread. Using the back of a spoon spread sauce evenly over bread
- Top with shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Add your favorite Pizza Toppings. Mini Pepperoni, Ham Cubes, Pineapple
- Set Oven to Broil and move rack to 2nd level from top
- Broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cheese will melt quickly and every oven heats differently. Watch Closely so personal pizzas don't burn
- Serve with additional Pizza Sauce
All nutrition values are approximate and calculated by a plugin and are provided as a courtesy. Adding or subtracting ingredients will change the nutritional value.