Snap Crackle Pop Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats. I bet you are smiling over these No Bake Reindeer Treats that are so fun to make and even better to share and eat. Marshmallow Chewy goodness in a perfectly made rice crispy and decorated as your favorite reindeer Rudolph.
This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for using my links! See my Disclosure Policy here.
When it comes to Santa's best, it has to be Rudolph. His red nose lights the way for Santa's Sleigh on Christmas Eve delivering toys to all the good little boys and girls.
Let me show you how I made this No Bake Classic treat that can easily be made as a fun Holiday Craft too. Did I say CRAFT? I sure did! Why not let the kiddos help make them. Think of the possibilities. Maybe a family Christmas Party, or maybe as a fun activity at an elementary school classroom. So fun.
These Rice Krispie Pops are just fun. Make your own batch of Rice Krispies and cut into rectangles or purchase pre-made rice crispy treats for an even simpler treat.
Shopping List and Supplies
- Pre-made Rice Krispy Treats OR Rice Krispies Cereal
- Candy Eyes
- Red Candy M&M's or Red Hot Candy
- Milk Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Candy Wafers
- Wooden Popsicle sticks
- Plastic Bags and Ribbon Ties
How to make Rice Crispy Treats Christmas Reindeer
Making a batch of Rice Crispy Teats is quick and easy to throw together. But feel free to use the pre-made rice krispy treats. They are also a great option.
In a large saucepan melt butter and marshmallows together. Once melted remove from heat and add Rice Cereal and mix together. Pour into a 9x9 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Allow treats to cool to room temperature before cutting.
I find it best to press cereal into pan firm. This will help create a good solid base to work with for pop treats.
Once cooled, cut into rectangles approximately 2 inch by 3 inch or smaller. Press a wooden popsicle stick into one end making a Krispie Treat Pops.
Pre-made Rice Krispy Treats
If using pre-made Rice Krispy Treats, unwrap each treat and press wooden stick into treat.
How to make Rice Krispie Treat Pops
Time to make a fun Rudolph Rice Krispie Treats. In a small bowl melt milk chocolate in microwave. Heat for 30 seconds and stir, add an additional 15 seconds and stir until smooth.
I find it easiest to pour melted chocolate into a Wilton Piping Bag or use a Quart size Zip-loc Bag. Snip only a tiny pit of the corner and carefully pipe chocolate antlers on each square treat.
Use a small dot of chocolate add eyes and red candy nose. Allow chocolate to cool and set holding candy garnish in place.
These fun and easy pops are fun to eat, adorable to make and deliver to neighbors and so fun to use as a craft activity for Holiday Parties as a fun treat recipe.
When it comes to holiday baking and making treats I've got many ideas for you. I love making a variety of fun cookies, candies and treats to make a cookie box or tin and delivering to neighbors. A friend of mine suggested to focus on no-bake recipes as they will last longer as you prepare other tasty treats.
Try making some of my favorites
- Grinch Cookies
- Santa Treats
- Snowman Cookies
- Reindeer Cookies
- Wrapped Caramels
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Reindeer Candy Cane Pops
Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
Homemade Rice Krispie Treats
- 10 oz Marshmallows - Bag
- 5 ¼ Cups Rice Krispies
- ½ Cup Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Salt - Pinch
Using Prepackaged Rice Krispie Treats
- 8 Rice Krispie Treats
- 16 Candy Eyes
- 8 Red Candy Noses - M&M, Red Hots
- 8 Wooden sucker sticks
- ⅓ Cup Chocolate Chips - Melted
Making your own Rice Krispie Treats
- In a large stock pot over medium heat add Butter.
- Allow butter to melt and add Marshmallows. Stir to coat marshmallows and allow the heat to melt ingredients. Stirring will keep ingredients from sticking and burning to bottom of pan.
- Remove from heat, stir Vanilla and Pinch of Salt
- Add Rice Puff Cereal to melted marshmallow mixture. Stir with a large wooden spoon or spatula making sure all cereal is coated in marshmallow mixture.
- Spray an 8×8 pan with cooking spray and pour Rice Krispie Treats into pan.
- TIP: Wet your fingers with a little bit of water and shake it off. Use your moistened fingers to press the Krispies into the pan. Like Magic it won’t stick!
- Allow to cool and cut into rectangles
How to make Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Add wooden stick to each rectangle rice krispie treat by gently pressing halfway into treat. Either make your own rice krispies or use prepackaged ones.
- In a small bowl melt chocolate chips in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, and repeat for 15 seconds. Stir and repeat for 15 seconds or until chocolate is smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate into wilton piping bag or use a zip-loc bag.
- Snip corner and carefully add chocolate antlers by drawing a line of chocolate to each corner on the top and then crossing with 2 shorter lines as shown.
- Use a drop of chocolate to attach candy eye balls and candy red nose
- Allow to cool before wrapping in plastic
All nutrition values are approximate and calculated by a plugin and are provided as a courtesy. Adding or subtracting ingredients will change the nutritional value.