Are you ready for a No Bake Candy Cane reindeer pops that is going to blow your mind on how simple it is? This adorable candy cane lollipops are sure to bring smiles to young and old. It's a super fun craft the kids can help with or make on their own with a little supervision.
This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for using my links! See my Disclosure Policy here.
Sometimes the holidays get pretty crazy and I'm always excited when I can find an activity that the kids will get excited about. Even better if they can eat it when it's done as a treat too.
Making Candy Cane Reindeer Treats uses only a few simple ingredients. I've got a shopping list for you below to make it easy for you to pick up all the needed supplies. Make sure to take a look at my Pro Tips as well, they really help.
Ingredient Shopping List
Make sure to pick up these ingredients and Supplies
- mini candy canes
- milk chocolate chips
- candy eyes
- red M&M's or Red Hot Candy
- Lollipop sucker sticks
Additional Helpful Supplies
Silicone Baking Mat
Wilton Piping Bag or Quart size Ziploc Bag
Ribbon and Plastic Bags for storage
This No Bake Christmas Treat is so simple to throw together and you will love the Candy Cane Reindeer Craft when you get kids involved. Lots of smiles and laughter will be had.
How to make Reindeer Candy
Line Baking Sheets with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Unwrap mini candy canes and place together making a candy cane hearts. Carefully place a long lollipop stick so that the stick ends in the middle of the candy heart.
Then in a medium bowl melt chocolate chips or chocolate candy wafers in microwave by heating for 30 seconds. Make sure to stir well and if additional time is needed add 15 seconds more and stir.
Once chocolate is melted and smooth pour into a ziploc bag or Wilton piping bag. Snip corner of bag and carefully pipe melted chocolate in the center of the heart filling it in completely.
While the chocolate is still melted, carefully place candy eyes and red nose. As chocolate cools and hardens the candy garnish will hold in place. The chocolate will also hold the candy canes together and form on the stick.
Super simple right? The hard part is waiting until the chocolate cools and hardens. To speed up the process you can place the baking sheet in the freezer for just a minute or two.
Wrap Reindeer Candy Canes in a plastic bag and tie with ribbon for a stocking stuffer or enjoy as Holiday goodies.
These may be a fun Christmas Holiday Treat, but can easily be a Valentine lollipop. With a quick switch of candies you can add M&M candies and fill the heart for a sweet someone. Cute, right? We sure think so.
I love how cute these fun no bake treats are. They are whimsical and fun and will surly bring a smile to others. I think they would be fun to make in an elementary school class room for a Christmas Party too.
Store in cool place to keep chocolate from melting.
More Christmas Fun Treats
Candy Cane Reindeer
- 16 Mini Candy Canes
- 16 Candy Eyes
- 8 Red M&M Candies
- ½ Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 8 Lollipop Sticks Long
How to melt Chocolate
- In a small bowl melt chocolate chips in microwave for 30 seconds. This will not fully melt chips but gives you an opportunity to stir them so they don't over heat.
- Heat an additional 15 seconds and stir again. If needed heat an additional 15 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate into a piping bag or zip loc bag
Candy Cane Reindeer
- Place a silicone baking mat or use parchment paper on baking sheet
- place 2 mini candy canes to form a heart and repeat with all the candy canes
- Add sucker stick to each heart
- Fill candy cane heart with melted chocolate. Snip a corner of piping bag and carefully fill in making sure to cover sucker stick.
- Add candy eyes and red nose. Allow candy to cool by placing in refrigerator for 10 mins.
- Wrap in plastic bag and tie with ribbon or serve immediately. Enjoy!