About this Recipe
I love the traditional Zucchini Bread with the cinnamon and nutmeg flavors in the fall. But we devour the Zucchini Coconut Lime Bread all summer long! This quick bread is a real treat, as it’s not too sweet but is packed full of delicious flavors that all come together. The lime taste is subtle, and the coconut is refreshing to make this Zucchini Bread one of a kind. I enjoy how quickly it comes together and how moist the bread is when it comes out. Yumm!
This recipe can be made in a large mixing bowl and a hand mixer. It can also be stirred by hand if you choose. Quick Bread recipes are easy to throw together because they do not use yeast. You do not want to over stir or mix this recipe. Follow the directions below for the perfect results. I’m a sucker for the fall sweet breads but I love this twist on a Zucchini bread as it’s light and fluffy and full of flavor. The coconut gives extra texture and the subtle hint of lime is fun too!
This is a Sponsored Post. All views are my own. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
This recipe is made from Food Club Ingredients which can be found at your Local Associated Food Stores. This national brand equivalent worked perfectly in this Zucchini Bread recipe. I shared this recipe with my neighbors and received rave reviews . Food Club, you don’t disappoint and your quality is top notch!
Food Club is Associated Food Stores newest exclusive brand!
- Food Club is a national brand equivalent, when you shop Food Club, you’re saving money!
- Informative, easy to shop nutritional attributes
- Double your money back guarantee
- Offering a quality products since 1945
- Just like your national brands but a fraction of the price
- Found at your locally owned and independent grocer—find a grocer near you here: https://www.afstores.com/retail-members/find-a-retailer/
Sprinkling sugar on top of the dough before putting into the oven will make a sweet crusty flaky bite with each slice. You also won’t need to add additional glaze. It adds the perfect hint of sweetness without being too much!
Step by Step Instructions
- Wash and shred Zucchini. It’s a good idea to press the excess liquid from the Zucchini too!
- In a large mixing bowl place oil, yogurt, sugar, and lime juice. Stir/mix to combine. Add eggs one at a time and mix.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and lime zest (optional) and set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients and mix to combine but do not over mix. Carefully fold in Zucchini, coconut and vanilla.
- Pour into 2 loaf pans that have been spayed with cooking spray or shortening. Sprinkle coconut on top and and add sugar sprinkled on top. Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes.
- For Full Printable Recipe Scroll to the very bottom of this post past the video!
Zucchini Coconut Lime Bread
Zucchini Coconut Lime Bread
- 3/4 Cup Food Club Vegetable Oil
- 8 oz Food Club Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 3 Cup Food Club Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbls Lime Zest Optional
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Cup Shredded Zucchini Pressed and drained
- 1 Cup Food Club Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Food Club Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl combine oil, yogurt lime juice and sugar. Mix. Add eggs one at a time. Mix and set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and lime zest (option). Set aside
- Add Dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix. Do not over mix. Batter should be thick and lumpy.
- Add shredded Zucchini, coconut and vanilla. Gently fold to combine.
- Divide batter into 2 loaf pans that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Take 1/4 cup per loaf of shredded coconut and sprinkle on top. Add 1/4 cup of sugar per loaf and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 50-60 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean. Allow to sit for 5 minutes and turn out of pan. Bread can be stored on the counter for 1-2 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!