Don’t let the simple step of making homemade blackberry syrup stop you from trying this. I guarantee you will thank me later and realize very quickly that it only takes a few minutes to simmer down the berries to make a wonderful thick syrup that will mix into this drink in unimaginable ways.
Get ready for the party in your mouth because this is a drink that everyone will enjoy!
TIP: You can switch it up a bit by using raspberry sherbert and raspberry syrup. The possibilities are endless.
What combination have you tried? Let us know!
Tropical Blackberry Float
- 1 2 Liter Sprite or Lemon Lime Drink Place in refridgerator to get cold
- 1 Tropical Rainbow Sherbert
- 1 Pint Container Blackberries Washed
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- Place Lemon Lime Drink in refrigerator to get cold. Will take a couple of hours to chill.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat: Place Blackberries, water, and sugar and bring to a boil. After sauce begins to boil - mash about half of the berries leaving some whole and continue to simmer until sauce thickens. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a tall glass: place 2 scoops of Tropical Sherbert and fill the glass with Lemon Lime drink. Drizzle blackberry syrup over top and allow to cover sherbert.