Summer Bacon and Broccoli Salad is a wonderful side dish to any summer meal or anything you put on the grill. And, I'll be honest - I was never a fan of raw broccoli until this salad.
Loaded with freshness this Broccoli Cauliflower Salad is easy to throw together and trust me when I saw everyone is a fan of it's tangy homemade dressing and bits of cooked bacon.
Chop broccoli and cauliflower into small bite sized pieces. Add a few stalks of diced celery along with some chopped green onion and you have the base for this salad.
Broccoli Summer Salad
- 1 large head Cauliflower - cut into small bite size flourettes
- 2-3 Large Flourettes Broccoli - cut into small bite size flourettes
- 1 pkg Frozen Peas
- 1 Bunch Green Onions - Chopped
- 2-3 Stalks Celery - Copped
- ½ Cup Crumbled Bacon
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Vinegar
- ¾ Cup Shredded Parmasean Cheese
- Wash all fresh vegetables and let dry.
- In a large mixing bowl - Combine: Diced celery, chopped green onions, broccoli and cauliflower cut into bite-sized florets.
- Rinse frozen peas under cool water and let drain. Then add into mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl - Mix: Mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar. Pour over vegetable mixture and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Store in refrigerator.
All nutrition values are approximate and calculated by a plugin and are provided as a courtesy. Adding or subtracting ingredients will change the nutritional value.