This delicious Sour Cream Peach Bunt Cake could be made from scratch - but to be honest, who has time for that?! After a highly skilled taste-test, we've decided that - compared to grandma's tried and true recipe - the moist dense texture comes out tasting the same! We suggest using the French Vanilla cake mix to quickly throw this cake together.
Mix the cake mix, eggs, oil and sour cream together and pour into a spayed bunt pan. Then spoon the peach pie-filling evenly into batter. WARNING: The peaches will sink to the bottom of the pan. That's okay! The bottom of the pan will ultimately be the top of the cake.[one_half][/one_half][one_half_last][/one_half_last]
A simple dusting of powdered sugar on this cake adds just the right amount of sweetness for the taste buds. It's a refreshing dessert you are sure to enjoy warm or cooled.[one_half][/one_half][one_half_last][/one_half_last]
Recipes That Taste Good With This
Peach Sour Cream Bunt Cake
- 1 French Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- ⅓ Cup Oil
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- ¾ Cup water
- 1 Can Peach Pie Filling
- Powdered Sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a mixing bowl put cake mix, oil, water, eggs and sour cream. Mix batter as you would a cake mix.
- Pour cake mix batter into a well greased bunt pan.
- Spoon peach pie filling into cake to form a ring.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool the cake in the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes, then invert it onto another plate.
- Once cake has cooled, dust cake with powdered sugar.