I enjoying taking a base ingredient and using it several different ways. Using the Hamburger Base Ingredient to make Taco’s or even Tostadas is ideal!
Add your favorite toppings (Such as: Lettuce, Cheese, Tomatoes, Salsa, Sour Cream, Avocados, Guacamole, Onions, etc.) and build your Taco just how you like!
Hamburger Tacos cook up fast even if you don’t have the Hamburger Base Ingredient pre-cooked. But to get dinner on the table even sooner – get any helping hand chopping and dicing those toppings while you focus on the meat and other things.
It’s a meal where everyone is happy!
- 3 Cups Hamburger Base Mix See Hamburger Base Recipe
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- 3 Tbs Taco Seasoning or 1 pkg mix
- 1 Can Kidney Beans Rinsed
- 1 Cup Cheese Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Salsa
- Lettuce Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 boxes Taco Shells
- Use the Hamburger Base Ingredient or quickly cook up some needed for recipe. One lb hamburger works well for this recipe.
- Add rinsed Kidney Beans and Taco Seasoning to meat mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add Tomato Sauce and mix together.
- Fill Taco Shells with Hamburger Mixture and top with cheese, sour cream, salsa, and lettuce.