Baked Mozzarella Sticks
These Baked Mozzarella Sticks are a wonderful evening snack, appetizer or to even serve with Dinner. They bake up quick and easy for whatever event you may have.
How to Make Baked Mozzarella Sticks
In a bowl beat 2 eggs together and set aside. In a separate bowl or plate pour 1 cup bread crumbs and set aside. Cut Mozzarella sticks in half to make 12 shorter sticks. Dip each stick into egg and then bread crumbs before placing on cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes at 350F Degrees. Service with Marinara Sauce and Enjoy these Baked Mozzarella Sticks. They are Delicious.
Baked Mozarella Sticks
- 6 Sticks Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 2 Egg Beaten
- Pre-Heat oven to 350F Degrees
- In a small bowl beat egg
- In a separate bowl put bread crumbs. If you don’t have Italian bread crumbs you can add 1 Tbs Italian seasons to 1 cup regular bread crumbs.
- Cut Mozzarella Sticks in half to make 12 smaller cheese sticks
- Dip each cheese stick into egg mixture, and roll into bread crumbs and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350F degrees. Serve with marinara sauce.